Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the best character from inuyasha? - Minitokyo

who is the best character from inuyasha?

Tagged under Inuyasha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

who is your fav character form inuyasha? :D if you share my love 4 koga then jion the new group koga-from-inuyasha! and 4 those who love shessomaru there is a shessomaru group!

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

Sessomaru! He is absolutely the best character

Whatsherface's grandpa. The one on Earth. He is funny as hell.

Without a doubt Sesshomaru is the best character in Inuyasha. He is the coolest!

ScarredSwordHeart

ScarredSwordHeart

Gentle Wanderer

My personal favorite is Sango because she is very strong despite what she suffered at Naraku's hands. Second favorite is Sesshoumaru since he is so awesome and powerful.

Signature Image
It's a failure, but for you, for now, it's enough.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

hmmmm..for the guys..
I'll say Miruko..why? well, he's really funny when he watches Sango :)

And for the girls, I'll say Sango, cause she's really powerful :)

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

The letcherous monk. You have to love a guy whos entire reason for living is getting chicks.

Kikyo, gotta love mikos and she is beautiful and cool.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Uh... Probably Rin.
She's absolutely adorable. :3

I LOVE KAGOME!

I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE KAGOME!

Yeah she has her haters.
But Ive read the entire manga adn made up my mind.

I mean shes the one who released IY from the tree and all the tiems shes tried to save Kikyou.
Also, she has guts!

Then I like Kikyou.

I hate Sango.
But dont ask why since its not just KikorKag who deserve the hatings.
I have reasons but no one will understand.

its inuyasha and seshomaru...i just love white-haied animes..

Kikyo/Kikiyo because I love her skills in bows and arrows! I love her past... and the way she died. Knowing that Inu Yasha killed her, but Inu Yasha didn't.

The best character for me: (girls) Kikyo/Kikiyo, (boys) Miruko...
and the best couple for me...
is Miruko and Sango!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Pretty sure Sesshoumaru and Rin steal the show.

Sesshoumaru and rin is so great! they are sooo cute! you just waiting to see them!

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Definitely Sesshoumaru and Rin.
Maybe Kikyo too. Maybe.

Oh yeah, and Kirara. :)

naraku is a boss sessomaru was cool to

I dunno if I could really choose JUST 1 character really...

Sesshoumaru - Unlike a lot of similarly strong characters in other anime, he's TRULY powerful through and through; pretty much beating the main character almost all the time and without the need for any drastic power boosts/new techniques/etc. (Others tend to come off as solely arrogant/overconfident and "need" to do whatever it takes to beat the protagonist somehow.) Even after losing an arm, he still owned Inuyasha time after time a bunch of times after and also demonstrated that, had he been allowed to wield it, he could fully control Tessaiga and its abilities, no problem. And even as he learns to be more humane through Rin, it doesn't cause any DRASTIC change to his character either. You don't see him suddenly going out of his way to help Inuyasha and co. or saving their lives and so on while suddenly acting more brotherly to Inuyasha and such. Hell, Kagome calling him nii-san at the end annoyed and pissed him off rather than make him happy, lol.

Naraku - Despite all the evil deeds he's done, everyone he's killed, hurt, manipulated, etc throughout the series, the very base of it all boils down to 1 fairly common "problem" - unrequited love. That one emotion, whether he admits it or not, was pretty much THE driving force behind him the whole time and I'm sure that many people tend to forget that unless it's directly brought up. So despite all the evil he's done, it still makes him a somewhat sympathetic villain in the long-run.

sesshoumaru is the most favourite love him and his character change, second best is rin!

sesshomaru and rin! they are the best! i like the others too but i love sesshomaru!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.