Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime do you expect to be good on 2009? - Minitokyo

What anime do you expect to be good on 2009?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

I would like to have you guy's opinion, what anime do you expect from the year 2009?

For me, I think it's the continuation of Hayate No Gotoku and some other more...

how about you guys?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I'm looking forward to Hayate as well, but Fullmetal Alchemist has all my attention right now. There is also a strong possibility that we may see the new season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as well, I'm guessing that April is a possibility for it.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yea, it's true, but I heard Kaze No Stigma's also out but on fall...

I'm looking forward to those animes ^^

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Well, Clamp's Kobato is getting an anime in the fall of 2009 and im defenetly looking forward for that. As far as I know the second season of Suzumiya Haruhi was cancelled, but if there IS gonna be a second seeason, thats one im am so gonna watch ^_^

Chrome Shelled Regios.

I'm very much looking forward to the continuation of both Eve no Jikan and Ga-Rei Zero.

I was a little disappointed in the way that Ga-Rei Zero deviated into the territory of romance and relationships after its first few episodes; I was excited to see that it seemed to be returning to its roots in tight suspense and ruthless violence in the latest installments. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't disappoint me.

As for Eve no Jikan, I was charmed by it unique style and the way that its storylines seemed to resonate intellectually and emotionally. I didn't think I'd see another anime that would treat the relationships between humans and sentient machines in a new and fresh manner.

Quote by RavenwingedI'm very much looking forward to the continuation of both Eve no Jikan and Ga-Rei Zero.

I was a little disappointed in the way that Ga-Rei Zero deviated into the territory of romance and relationships after its first few episodes; I was excited to see that it seemed to be returning to its roots in tight suspense and ruthless violence in the latest installments. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't disappoint me.

As for Eve no Jikan, I was charmed by it unique style and the way that its storylines seemed to resonate intellectually and emotionally. I didn't think I'd see another anime that would treat the relationships between humans and sentient machines in a new and fresh manner.

It kind of felt weird reading what you said because Ga-Rei Zero already finished and i'm not sure if a continuation is gonna air and Eve no Jikan, if you mean the ONA it already started airing i think there is 2 episodes already.

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

There is "La corda d'oro second passo" in spring 2009

?~?

I'm waiting for Pandora Hearts.

hmmm....
second season of Spice and Wolf
Kobato (really looking forward for that)
second season of Suz

I would like to watch kyoAni's K-on and evangelion 2.0 as my goal this year.
but i don't think hayate and and pandora heart is not good either...

I'm looking forward to Kobato. If they don't screw it up, it's bound to be good!

I'm looking forward to the new season of FMA! X3

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Never one look forward for "La corda d'oro second passo".
It's a good anime, you should watch it.

?~?

definitely FMA brotherhood,, ^^

new Eva and FMA! and the Eureka Seven movie. That new Gundam series might be good too.

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Yea, I think FMA would be good...

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Quote by zuhurThere is "La corda d'oro second passo" in spring 2009

I agree with zuhur. I'm really looking forward to the second season :)

most definitely detective conan 13th movie, the raven chaser
more tsubasa shunraiki (the arc after tsubasa tokyo revelation)

Just watched some of the trailers for the new anime out in spring 09 and phantom looks great.

Cholie

Cholie

(o^.')b

Continue Series:
Hayate no Gotaku!2nd (I'm a big fan of Hina)

Done 1st ep:
K-ON (Look really good.)
Asura Cryin' (Erm..borderline....trying to expect more in later ep.)

These below look promising to me:
Tear to Tiara
Pandora Hearts
07- Ghost
Queen Blades
Phantom

?(

FMA Brotherhood. The original series was excellent although the ending left something to be desired. I hope brotherhood will follow the manga storyline more this time around.

I like 07-Ghost very much!

07-ghost and the one who looks like honey and clover creator, But i don't know the name on it =_=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.