Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime do you expect to be good on 2009? - Minitokyo

What anime do you expect to be good on 2009?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I'd say Soul Eater :D

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I hope the new Neon Genesis Evangelion and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood keep up the awesome they've displayed thus far.
SENGOKU BASARA looks like it's going to be epic.

I watch K-On!, Hayate 2nd season, and new Full Metal Alchemist. ^_^

FMA brotherhood
and many more !

CCJ

Lol, Naruto Shippuden movie 2 with subs and 3 in theatres, DB Kai, and FMA Brotherhood.

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

I'm waiting for a second season of Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens.
It's a cute and also funny too!

Anime is my LiFe!

TEARS TO TIARA IS REALLY GOOD
FMA BROTHERHOOD, REALLY FUNNY..
LA CORDA DORA MIGHT BE GOOD

FlameMasterAJ

FlameMasterAJ

Flame Master

Sengoku Basara... Definitely the best of 2009 so far and probably the whole year... The animation and art quality is off the chain, feels like DBZ mixed with Samurai deeper kyo. After the 90's, I've felt the sluggish and laziness from anime since the early 2000's, cutting animation budget just because they know it will sell, using computer generation effects and coloring on a program ( I miss the hand colored paint anime days... ). Ever since the era of anime came out, I grew to hate it, only some here and there would be considered 'okay' to watch... But Sengoku Basara came out and I was amazed.

merged: 04-25-2009 ~ 09:22am
'Ever since the NEW era of anime came out'

^ Fixed

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.