Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ga-rei zero - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Its a cool anime but i didn't see any thread about it so i planned to start one. Well this is simply to talk about ga-rei zero or the manga, personally i think the anime is great, with girl wielding katanas, cool sacred beasts, exorcism, a lot of funny momments and a bit of yuri for fans. I'm watching the manga right now so lets have fun more than just discussing.

The first two episodes of Ga-Rei: Zero blew me away-- the dark themes, the violence, the mixture of technology and magic, the concept of enemies that were invisible to the naked eye, the willingness to kill characters that one had grown attached to. I was a little disappointed when subsequent episodes veered away from suspense and violence into the drama of relationships, but Ga-Rei still remains an eminently watchable anime, and I can't wait until new episodes come out.

Perhaps because I had hoped that the first two eps would set the tone of the Ga-Rei franchise, I wasn't too impressed with the manga when I looked at it. It just seemed too goofy and focused on comedy. :B

It is so great anime! I have not finished yet (becouse I wait the spanish version) .... but I just love Yomi.... It is a shame that she has to die at the end (I know, do not ask me why or how, but I know)

Quote by RavenwingedThe first two episodes of Ga-Rei: Zero blew me away-- the dark themes, the violence, the mixture of technology and magic, the concept of enemies that were invisible to the naked eye, the willingness to kill characters that one had grown attached to. I was a little disappointed when subsequent episodes veered away from suspense and violence into the drama of relationships, but Ga-Rei still remains an eminently watchable anime, and I can't wait until new episodes come out.

Perhaps because I had hoped that the first two eps would set the tone of the Ga-Rei franchise, I wasn't too impressed with the manga when I looked at it. It just seemed too goofy and focused on comedy. :B

Yeah you are right, the first 2 episodes started great even through the first one was kind of strange because none of the main characters were shown, and it became slow after the 3rd episode, but i have watched all the anime and i can guarantee its quite good, not of the best i have seen but i liked the last episodes and of course i'm not gonna spoil anyone and yes it has many funny moments.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.