Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bring TVXQ-fans Back! - Minitokyo

Bring TVXQ-fans Back!

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

I'm so sorry for how badly this group has fallen into inactivity. I kinda stopped visiting MiniTokyo...

For those who are still interested in TVXQ, I did a little re-vamp, just added more updated information and such...

I'm looking for Admins and Moderators, I am going to try and visit more often so the group doesnt fall apart, but I need some other people to help! If you are interested please message me!

I was also VERY VERY happy to find that so many people had joined, 104! I remember when the group opened, I was happy to have 20! It's so great that you have all found TVXQ, they're wonderful!

Let's wish them a Happy New Year and Congrats on 5 years!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

I'd be glad to help bring it back! I'll even scan some of my TVXQ Magazine Features (as soon as i get my scanner back).

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.