Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uncensored rosario to vampire capu 2 - Minitokyo

Uncensored rosario to vampire capu 2

page 1 of 1 2 total items

i thought i'd go watch some of the second season of rosario to vampire today, but i had to stop midway into an episode, because some freakin bear face was covering up half the screen.

anime should in my opinion not be censored, no matter what, and the censor in the new episodes of rosario to vampire is more annoying than fun (mostly because of what they look like)

so does anyone know where i can watch or download rosario to vampire capu 2 uncensored?

XAL

GeogenetiX

Deal with it, until they come out with the DVDs, i doubt there will be any uncensored stuff.

(P.S. these aren't the most responsive forums around, i'd suggest you ask somewhere where people actually reply, i mean, even idlechanners reply more than people here do.)

i am sorry

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.