Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being an otaku, waste of youth? - Minitokyo

Being an otaku, waste of youth?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Thank you ....

not really

What? Of course not! If anything, it makes for an intelligent person. Social skills can be aquiered at any age, being an otaku is not something most people manage to preserve throughout their lifetime

sometimes...whan i watch anime all day

EspioXs

EspioXs

Animezero Team's member =3

Nhaa, only it's only a section of life, a awersome section xD

Mystic Eye of Breast Enlargement Possessor

Hell no it's not! But it does put a strain on funds for my other hobbies like computers and target shooting ;)

i kinda started a little bit late....

I'm young, I don't really care :D

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

I don't think so ...

French Member

I just love this stuff but hey... I think being obsessed with something for too long or too much will make it that you'll lost your interest to that something.

absolutely not. its a hobby like any other...

NO WAY
i have enjoyed my anime years, and i have met some of my bestest friends ever through anime and cosplay

It all comes down to perspectives. My parents veiw it as a waste of time how ever anime got me going to conventions and meeting people. Hell i met my girlfriend at animethon 1o and we are getting married next fall. To me anime changed my life, all i did was sit in at home or the library reading or writing novels that i have in a box at home still before i started reading manga.

I'm sure I didn't waste my youth cuz is a world full of fun and interesting stuff, in which I learned many things and made lots of friends because of it.

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

i don

Signature

tipsynaruto

tipsynaruto

Meh...

Nope. As long as you still go out with friends and not isolate yourself in your room forever, its just like any other hobbies.

unLess it makes you ignore everything,
i think it won't be a waste

If that's the only thing you do, then it's a waste. As long as you aren't a shut-in and do other stuff, then it's ok. With that, I can make friends who shares the same interests as me.

J-Rock!!!

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Youth is wasted if you don't enjoy yourself. Its as fine as any other hobby.

i don't think it's a waste too

I don't think it is as long as there's a balance

I do know ppl that actually watch anime and play games all day cause they say "there's only 1 life" and thats quite right for me but u can't spend ur life like that either.

anime takes a lot of time
i just feel guilty when i think on how many animes i've waisted my time

Maybe yes, maybe not, depend how you live it.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.