Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Dubs and Voice Actors - Minitokyo

Anime Dubs and Voice Actors

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I just want to know who your favourite people who dub anime are also favourite voice actors.
For example mine is Funimation and my favourite voice actors are
Vic mignogna,laura bailey,Caitrlin Glass, and most other people who work
for funimation
If you want u can explain your reasons

merged: 01-02-2009 ~ 01:27pm
And dont forget Actresses

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

The guy that plays ichigo from Bleach and Nero from DMC 4.

And Tara Strong.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

The voice actor who dubbed Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Roger from Big O.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

my favorites the voice actress are first the one who did the dub for orihime and mikuru, Lacus's dub voice actress and tessa's dub voice actresss.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Vic Mignogna. He's got a great voice for anime

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Hard to think... ...so many to choose, yet most aren't recent...

Hard to pick one when it's certain aspects that I like: Laura Bailey for her spunkiness, Mary McGlynn for being tough/regal, Crispin Freeman and Johnny Young Bosch for being easy to identify.

Absolute favorite role would probably be Michael McConnohie as Schwarzwald from Big O. A near perfect mix of order and madness.

Quote by RavenwingedThe voice actor who dubbed Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Roger from Big O.

You are thinking of Steven Blum. Another good choice.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

i like vic mignonga, because he played my fav anime character Edward Elric from full metal alchemist, and he played Dark from dnangel, and he played a lot of other characters too. (yes, even in bleach)

pictures may last forever, but the people in them only last one lifetime.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

The voice actors and Actresses from Shingoku Shoujo.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

crispin freeman and steve blum are my fav voice actors as for those that dub don't really know I guess viz, bones, etc don't care much for funimation because they don't like to use new voices much but I like a variety in anime sorries to the fans

BuBbLeS!

Signature

the dub of Goku and Goten *o*

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.