page 1 of 1 2 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Cancel

Hello~

First thing first, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 TO ALL OF YOU! ^____^

I'm announcing today that the Syaoran FST was posted in the group page ^^

This is a project I can say I've really given my all for, and even more then that, and is really the result of much sweat and blood ^^;;
The original idea is from yamisakura and this FST came to life through the joined effort of her, cardcaptorkiki, sakurasun and myself ^^
The choice of songs was difficult and a very long process, because there were many 'candidates' to choose from and the lyrics were studied quite closely one after the other. The voting process was supported by many people, all Syaoran's fans and every helpful persons, from Tsubasa Forum, several LJ communities members and Syaoran-shrine group members in MiniTokyo ^^

To all of you, THANK YOU! ^__^

I also lost the count of hours I spent on MSN with Yamisakura talking about the booklet pages and just what manga scans would be used for each booklet page ^^
So this is both an artistic and musical work, dedicated to Syaoran, which I hope you will enjoy both watching and hearing!

You can view and download the whole album on the group page :)
Each song got a separate booklet page, in which a manga scan related to the song's lyrics was used.

http://syaoran-shrine.minitokyo.net

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Cancel

Wow, I'm definitely going to give this a listen <3. Thanks for all the hard work on this. you're really dedicated.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.