Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your perfect world like??? - Minitokyo

what's your perfect world like???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

My perfect world would be one without war/racism/any other forms of discrimination, where no harm is caused to animals and the environment, and everyone lives in peace.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

A perfect world would be boring. Challenges are what makes a life interesting...

BUT, You make *puppy dog eyes* ( *shudders* :) )
so to make you stop (lol) i'd say a perfect world would be one where you never have to do something you doesn't want to, no matter who or where you are, plus everybody 'd have all their desires fullfilled. Boooooring!!!

Quote by Septillionhaha dana do you really have to ask?? the answer is obviously for me. if the cute/hot anime/manga guys came to life then i'd be floating on a cloud and hopefully with one of the guys next to me XD ....hehe you know which one ^.~

Oh, yeah, that too :nya:

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by CyanideBlizzardhehe, I'm just being honest ^^ *Hugs back* Your the one thats being
sweet here =P Taking blame for what I caused. Thats very considerate of
you.......I greatly appreciate it.
Alright, I was thinking about it, any HOLY crap! I actually thought of
a perfect world..
Where we aren't hindered by our evil intentions.
Greed
Power
Lust
Anger
A world where peace isn't just a dream, its a reality.
Where everyone can get along, there isn't an discrimation.
Everyone gets along. That is the world I've seen in my dreams and I
still dream about at times. I still try to make that dream a reality I
suppose.....but I feel ashemed of it cause its pointless because it
will never happen, thats why, but I still wanna try to make it happen.

And believe it or not, that world is boring. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

A perfect world for me would have to have a life like a shojo manga or anime! I would have hot anime guys fighting over me and dying over me....and at the end find the one true love....*blushes*..aah....

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I think a perfect world is a world that is not run by Crooks and Robbers of the corporate world. Money doesn't exist and everyone will work hard on doing their best to improve the world. All illness, disablity and war doesn't exist. Trust and loyality is not just words but actual reality. Oh and not to mention that everyone lives happily ever after... lol... hahahaha... :D

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

definitely no school or homework, all of this useless information would just be downloaded into our brains, and we could plug our minds into a world like the matrix so that we could try all kinds of things (racing, flying, duels, etc), and the real world would have tons more technology that we do right now so that robots would do all work for us humans, no one would have hard feelings toward another person because everyone would have everything that they could want.

Think deeply of simple things.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

perfect world??
well many common places like yeah the peace and love in everyone's soul, a return to basics things and above all respect for both living things and also the earth.... yeah that would be pretty much my religion, a earth monk (i can picture it :) )
the problem is that everyone is seeking love right, and we can't sacrifice ourself to answer someone's love, so there will always be ppl who are not satisfied, and thus a perfect world can't exist

i'd also like no starving and such....
and a kinda global government, you know i think that nations are not something that are usefull (well cultures of course, but the idea separation between countries is stupid...... btw we see that right now there's a move trying to abolish the things)
i really that mankind has a good side deep deep inside, and not just greed and hatred... problem is lazyness, everyone's waiting for something to happen but no one does anything :angry:

nice speech isn't it?? am i doing something?? NO XO ..... i really suck .....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

my perfect world is very simple...

a quiet and calm place... where the wind can caress the ocean..... :) clear sky everyday, star sky everynight.... with the moonlight in the background.... mmmm.... *dreaming* ...ahh...... no trouble, no pain, no agony, no suffer... no regrets...... just plain and simple..... happiness........ until i die, because when i do... i'll shed a tear for all the heavenly glory that i will leave behind.... *imagination*

Signature

traku

Alone on the Beach

Perfect world from natures point of view would probably be a world without humans. But that would kinda suck... :)

Signature

My ideal world would be full of fantasy creatures,nature,love,peace,magic.And nobody would kill,cheat,intrigue,steal and deceive others.And there would be my favourite anime characters and angels lol ^_^

mostly when everyone is happy and getting along. no greed, jealousy, etc.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

a world with out as many people cheating and friggin gettin aids out of the wazoo.

btw people, (im not saying i am) but when you guys say "a world without wars or violence" think about it, its not possible. also some people are ment for things like that. im not saying that it is right, but some people are just ment for it

A perfect world? Doing what we love without any complications. Thats what most people would like very much eventhough they might not think it.

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

The perfect world would be a world without humans! SCREW HUMANITY!

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

kekeke.....is anyone's perfect world involve it being made out of strawberries? XP yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy~~~~~~~ XD

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Suga-Blozzom

Suga-Blozzom

my perfect world is a world of ANIME!~~

Or everybody speaks in japanese.

"Promise me when I am no longer here you'll be the one to stand by my bed side and silently let out a small cry."

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Dude my world whould be....
where monsters live and where people can fight them with melee weapons and magic
it may be a violent world but we people need a thrill!
I myself like swords...
alright there will also be some guns....
not too many.....
and it must be a world with legends....
besides we humans always bears the seven sins (in the real world too)....

Meow~

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Magic, very nature-y, futuristic and a peaceful world with other dimensions too. Oh well....*keeps dreaming*

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

ppl could do magic, wield heavy swords wit ease, no 1 would be poor and my two best friendz would be giant dancing twinkies

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I would take a resemblence to the perfect world in the movie "Aeon Flux" or "Ultraviolet".

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

my perfect world? well, being a devout Christian, I'd say it'll be like the Garden of Eden. because that is where human beings lived without any problems until they day they were tempted. ehehe.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

How about just like final fantasy?

Meow~

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

Quote by shinmeiryuHow about just like final fantasy?

hehehehe~~ with a Cloud? XD

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

No such thing. Impossible. Your basicly asking what pure light or a solid color of reality would be. But can you tell me this color is white if theres no black? how can you tell me this is perfect if you can't compare it to bad? It's impossible because without suffering there is no joy. BUT, if i had to answer, its a villain type game charter answer because its true. Every plan tales of sympphonia? (prob spelt name wrong) the main bad guy wants to rid the world of pain and make no more suffering. How so? but removing emotions, turning everybody into lifeless beings. No hate, joy, anger, sadness, no emotions. Sure you dont wanna be like that when ur a person, but once u los ur emotions u wont care anyways.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.