Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your perfect world like??? - Minitokyo

what's your perfect world like???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

I just need the girl of my dreams and then I will be living in my ideal world. =)

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

My perfect world is when I'm united with my love. I have yet to find my perfect world.

Signature

My perfect world would be were my loved ones are. Friends, family ect. Somewhere I can be at ease. A place were peace is actully a reality! I don't think peace will ever happen....because when you think about it, if this world was really at peace, sooner or later it well be taken advantage of by someone. People seem to enjoy the thrill of attention. eg. If nothing ever bad happened in this world, if it was perfect some people would get very bored. They seem to get a rush of excitment when something serious is going on. Or it's big.

well its obvious a world without war, poverty and all bad things, people say the world would be boring without these things but that isn't true it would be much better and i dont think it has ever been without any of these things.

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

A PERFECT WORLD.
Something cannot be as reality. A real truth of world is a place for human, where they live. a perfect world for me is a world without war, conflict, competition, and different something human have. But, every human have any differencies, race, knowledge, matter, religion/faith, phsiycal/body, and idealism. and all differencies makes an conflict or contradiction between humans and humans. once again, at our lives we can't live by pure trust. trust is vital for peaceful world. but it was never hapenned. i'm still live at this world. and i ever seeing any conflict between any humans at any form, and i'm still seek a meaning of perfect world, but i'm not found that, but i still wanna try. anyway, that's i believed and it's that enough. thanks friend, see you again.

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

my perfect world is the one that alive is of this time not everything well saldra but can be surpassed hacique this is my world like because she is developed I and look for soluiones problems and me gustari that tosdos supported to the time in which we lived nobody knows what happened later :)

merged: 09-22-2006 ~ 08:56pm
they man ami gustari to live to me in a world of adventure with magical powers or algoque they must in especialloshumanos unpoder to control something what is very intelligent aside from queya savemos gustrai to live to me in a world where haiga peace that all fight by mismi ideal of course, that nothing is perfect therefore always there are those estan against :) :D

hello to all that they pass it well

chickychickycat

chickychickycat

chibichibi

my perfect world!
life is hard, so i hope that life can be easier
people no need to work like hell
no more poor, no more illness, no more illegal, no more war
a world full with love and hamony
----hard to have----impossible

im the unique one

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Rather than repeatedly bumping up old threads, please feel free to create a new one on the same topic as long as there isn't another active thread already.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.