Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to upload new scan, and lose free download quota - Minitokyo

Unable to upload new scan, and lose free download quota

page 1 of 1 2 total items

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

The scan in question is 4250x5840 (24,820,000 px, just under the limit of 25,000,000), a JPEG filetype, and saved in RGB color mode. I have tried submitting this scan twice, but each time I was redirected to the frontpage of "Submit a Scan" and my scan was not submitted. In addition, both times that I tried this, I lost a Free Download Quota point. Am I breaking some rule I am unaware of?

I realize that MT is still crippled because of the server loss and move, so I understand completely if this is caused because of that. I would simply like to point out this bug (if it is indeed a bug, and not my own error).

Thank you very much for any help. ^^

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Same thing is happening to me on Firefox...I am going to try ie and see if I get the same result...

Same thing on IE too...how are people uploading?

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.