Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Officially Closed! - Minitokyo

Contest Officially Closed!

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 1 total item

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I'm a tad late at announcing this, but oh well. :D XD I bet I'm the most annoying admin we have, huh? OX
Anywho....

No more entries will be taken for our contest. I'll get in contact with the other 2 admins, and start the process of gathering all the entries and how we're going to judge them. I'd like to thank those who participated. It made me happy to see we have members that do participate here, and that are still active. X-P

May take a while, depending on how quickly I can contact the other admins, but I'll post another announcement; hopefully it will be the last one, and it'll have how to judge or who the winner is. ;)

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.