Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats a good little known anime? - Minitokyo

whats a good little known anime?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi im was wondering whats a good little known anime? I've watched or watching alot of the more main stream ones like bleach, fma, naruto, etc. I wanted to know whats a good one that either isn't in america yet or has been out and you just like and want others to know about? let me know some please? thanks
(oh and if this has been discussed before here or another area or should be in another area im sorry)

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

what genre are you interested in?

thats a good question. I should of put that shouldn't I? Umm action, fantasy, super powers/elemental powers. im not much into like mechs but if its good ill watch it same with romance. If you think its good ill give it a try. I need to be more open minded.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

For action/fantasy/super powers I suggest Kaze no Stigma, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Shakugan no Shana, Slayers, Elemental Gelade, Last Exile, Tower of Druaga-the Aegis of Uruk, and Xam'd Lost Memories.
If you want some comedy I suggest The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and Hayate no Gotoku.
Code Geass is also a really epic series.
It might also interest you to know that a new FMA series will be premiering in the Spring.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Hm... Well...
Law of Ueki (Action/Adventure/Fantasy)
Kino no Tabi (Philosophical/Adventure?/Steampunk)
Shigofumi (Philosophical/Supernatural)
Disgaea (Action/Adventure/Comedy)
Princess Tutu (Romance/Fantasy)
Darker than Black (Action/Adventure/Supernatural)
Gunslinger Girl (Action)
Baccano! (Action/Supernatural/Comedy?)
Yume Tsukai (Supernatural)
Crystal Blaze (Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi?)

Captian Harlock (1979) legendary series

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

Tenin

Tenin

Kyoran Kazoku Nikki- this is pretty good. SUPERNATURAL with comedy.

Why is it always the uncle...

gilban kaleidoscope///!///

yami no matsuei
ghost hunt
school days
green
tenjo tenge

library war (toshokan sensou)
tsubasa tokyo revelation + shunraiki
nodame cantabile + paris hen
earl and fairy
kuroshijitsu (spelling?)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.