Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Death-Note declares it's alive... barely. XD - Minitokyo

MT-Death-Note declares it's alive... barely. XD

Group announcement by mt-death-note

page 1 of 1 5 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

(Sorry, no sparkly banner from me. XD I was sorta lazy. :X)

Ho maiiii, the group's so dead. *pokes the members and admins who are still around* My bad, I'm not really around MT much anymore. (Lol, Imma bad founder. :X)

Anyway, just to tell you guys, I'll probably hold a contest soon(When I've got the time to plan for one). We've only had a contest once! And that's really sad. XD

Okay, basically, this thread is just to tell you that Mt-Death-Note is sorta still alive and that you should hang around and wait till I release the contest details! :)

ANDDDD, one more thing before I forget. Happy 200th members MT-Death-Note! :)

PS: Groups that have pm-ed me for affiliation. Haha, I'll get back to you soon. I'm so sorry for the 9 weeks or more delay :X (Like I've said, I'm a bad bad bad founder.)

Cheerios!
Midsummer (:

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

WoW~! XD Happy 200th birthday. I mean, 200th member :x

And after this announcement, I got a new request to add a new member into who owns who list ^_^'

gotta start work again X-P

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I'm amazingly around,but not doing anything xd

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i think someone wrote my name on their death note.. ~_~' umm.. im still alive.. lol
i also on9 here at least once a day (exept on weekend & holiday, i DONT on9..) but i guess im too lazy to browse around like i once do.. >_>

gomen~

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

imma alive too!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.