Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How big is your picture collection? - Minitokyo

How big is your picture collection?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

By whatever measure you deem fit-- in terms of megabytes or sheer number of items.

As for myself, my collection of anime and manga images clocks in at 4.57 GB and 10, 811 items. :pacman:

Sugoi, Ravenwinged-san! Mine's only a puny 1 GB++! (and about a third of your total images, huhu TT.TT)

I have 1.5 GB...but I only recently strated building it up so give it time :P

I have soo far 9.75 Gb of images or 22644 pictures.
And its growing.

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

2,03 GB of wallpapers and scans. Another 1,40 GB of my own PSD workfiles for my wallpapers & vectors.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

On this computer I have 6,863 pictures not including manga, psd files, or pictures off the camera. I would have way more, but they're lost to my last three computers that don't work anymore :(

Signature Image

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Dunno, but I've got like nearly 3GBs of anime and random pics (including digital camera and cameraphone) on my comp and expanding (and backed up on USB key/CD-R)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

i have nearly 2gb ><

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

i have about 2GB of pics!

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

somewhere between probably 7-8gb, subtracting my psd files and such I think it sits around 5gb XD . I don't have a clue as to how many images there arre though (if I were to estimate it would probably be around 7-8 thousand maybe? :\ ) Well all my stuff is stored on my external hard drive, which I don't have with me right now.

A moment bound in eternity.

I have several external HDs, many filled with pictures, so I think "too many" is the most probable answer.

i have about 2,5GB by 8700 pictures ^^

1.1gb here

I have 4.84 GB of pictures and wallpapers

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

wow i have just 1G of anime pics
(time to dowload more)

why?

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i have 8.6 GB and 11,000 items :pacman: too huge!

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

(Relatively) small so far. 759 MB, 727 files.

windyroller

windyroller

Certified Chocoholic

Mine's about 7 GB so far, and still counting. XD

Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

2 Megabyte, 2 items.

About 15 GB and thats mostly only original anime/manga pictures.

Raindrops are the juice of life.

too big... (and getting bigger)

maybe about 7-8 Gb :)

around 10Gb give or take a gb

Ok I just checked and I should probably be embarrassed. My manga folder is 62.7gb large. That includes pics, scanlations and fan-subbed anime. The anime only accounts for about a third of the total. And yeah it gets bigger daily.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.