Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How big is your picture collection? - Minitokyo

How big is your picture collection?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

I collected 20,000 file pictures or more and still counting(16,000 pictures in the PC and some thousands are burned in some CDs). If I estimate my collection, I think the file size of those pix will reach 6gb or some sort. Most of them are female pictures.

about 200 wallpapers ;)

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

I've got 5.77 gb (43651 items) of wallpapers and scans, and 5.3 gb of Manga.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

My collection is about 5.21 GB (exact no. of articles not sure) worth of wallpapers, pictures and manga.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Mine isn't that big. (I don't particularly like keeping a whole ton of images on my computer.)

1.96 GB, 4321 files

all of your collections are so big ><
mine is only 300mb pics only
I guess I'm considered a noob huh?

Altador1234

Altador1234

Private Eye

I dunno... Haven't counted.. I'm quite picky with pictures.. so I guess.. around... 500 MB- 1GB ^^

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I have all printed themand collected them in big maps! Now I have 9 fat maps all filled with anime pictures! I even counted them - its over 3.000 scans/pics!
Im Sooooooo HAPPY :) :D with them!

About 1 GB, 56 MB. I don't know how many pictures that is......

YOU ALL ARE SUPER SUPER OTAKU! LOLX

Anyway my anime picture collection only mounts to 500mb for now cos i'm very choosy when it comes to selecting pictures into my collection so yeah,it's small compared to any of you >.<

My manga collection mounts up to 4.5gb while my anime goes up to 35gb, excluding those i've burnt out and kept as DVDs.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I have 814 pics so far, which is only taking up about 800mb. 479 of them are echii :-P

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

No kidding.
35.27 GBs on pictures.
I have 1 TB on hard drive (four of them actually) and I have a VERY dedicated pictures directory with an application a friend helped me compile to make pictures easier to find.
Almost 25 GBs account for Japanese thematic pictures. Full mangas, anime screenshots, scans, cosplay screenshots, and some other stuff related to this field.
I've been collecting pictures since 2002 and, some of them have survived catastrophic crashes on my PC or hard drives, so this may explain why my PC gallery is so big. I like to spent time just watching the pictures at high speed.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

FireBlaster

The Quiet Life

I have my collection since 5 years ago
6.27 GB more than 15000 images,(no mangas, no fics)
Manga is about 2GB

Life is Figth

Oh my, and I thought my poor 4 GB and 13.000 files were a lot, plus what I have on my CDs

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have no idea my gig because I got all my stuff stashed on disks and I use webshots to rotate the images once an hour....but I have well over 15k images to choose from in my collection

BuBbLeS!

Signature

19.5 GB, approximately 7365 pictures. Of course, I keep a few soundtracks and a lot of videos in that folder too.

It spans three decently sized hard drives. And growing. It is ...frightening to behold.

Before 759,974 picture.

Now only 4. Deleted most of them.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

chopstix07

Kintoki

1.41 GB of pictures and almost going to 70 GB of anime episodes and such. And more than 10 GB of doujinshi's, anime-ish games, art books, wallpapers. And maybe a few hundred megabytes of PSD's >.>

I have nearly 250gb of just pics!

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

4,71 GB
with 129 folder, 42,600 pics this haven't included manga folder, but my manga folder is just so small, cause i prefer to buy one.

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

About 400mb

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

mine 12 GB, included 8 GB for anime pictures only :P

~kitto dekiru~

mine's about 150gb so its pretty small compared to others here.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.