Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How big is your picture collection? - Minitokyo

How big is your picture collection?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

It's 5.69 and growing....I seem a bit addicted so I don't think I'll stop. Yes, just give me time... :D ;)

Kobato7

Kobato7

Kobato-chan

about 2,56Gb ^^

Signature

3.91 GB, at 10,907 pics

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

wow... and I thought my 1 gig, 106 folders and 2000 images were alot. what the hell are you people gonna do with all those pics? And how often do you look at them? I bet there are images that most of you don't even know you have. That's insane. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Mine is 6.89 GB, 16,553 Files.

...yes, this is way more than I expected D:
It includes the marker file that I put in each of the 224 folders, and includes some pictures that aren't related to anime...but still, that's a lot 0_0.

Oh, and it doesn't include artbooks. I try to keep my pic folder clean--free of duplicates and redundant pics that i already have in full artbook scans. It's getting harder and harder though...

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

I have 3,6 GB of anime images, wallpapers and scans.

I have nearly 3-3.5 GB and all was gone 3 months ago.. T_T.
I just save it in my flash disk and cut it into my harddisk..
yeah, it must be formatted.. and after that, the harddisk was broken and can't be opened..
huhuhu.. poor me..
so, i just start from beginning..
and now.. just have 1 GB and 84 folders..
and it's still growing fast until now.. hehe XD !

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only 5 GB ))

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

So so big

?~?

more or less 2 GB - they're all artworks and illustrations - and still updating

Lol,I'm not even close to 1 GB...I have this habit to clean up everything once in a while,so it keeps dropping sometimes. XD And I'm pretty picky on which pictures I save and which not. XD

Well,I guess it's time to search for more lovely pictures. XD

100,000 pictures.

hmm
I dont' remember
but I have more than 25.000 anime pictures in my computer

It's big. Its really really big. I live collection pictures from my favorite animes and all other things ^__^

675mb. Some of you out there are hardcore, I gotta say....

I have 2 GBbut I think that not enough

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I have 10gb at the moment.

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

ca. 9.5 gb and it's getting bigger every day ^.^

i have 1.5 gb and gets growin

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

575 mb and stil growing

why?

I think i have around 20,000 picture and 11gb O_O....

ALMOST 5 GB

Mine is not so big anymore... Lost a lot of info when my laptop got infected by a virus... *sad* I have to go through all the anime gallery sites to get them back. I use to have almost 2GB in pics... I miss them...

I collect Anime Wallpapers, Game Wallpapers, CG Art, Manga are about 3 DVD (1 DVD contain around 4,5 GB) so 4,5 GB x 3 = around 13,5 GB... sure it's very much so I use DVD as backup.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.