Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contests! Make TVXQ-fans shine! - Minitokyo

Contests! Make TVXQ-fans shine!

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

First I would like to ask all members to please...take part in:

CONTEST!

I would like you to make banners to use throughout the page, to liven things up ^_^ These can/will replace the current ones. For those that will need text on them we will need:

TVXQ-fans (for the main banner at the top - we currently have the black and white one)
Announcements (which is a smaller one near the bottom under the current MV/PV)
Join TVXQ-fans! (these would be of course for your fellow members to use in their signatures)

Anything else please leave the text section as a sample, if it is chosen as a winner we will decide what text needs to go on it. So remember to save a file without merged layers, or save two one with text and one without so u can add in the text later.

All entries can be of any size, but don't make them TOO big, they have to fit on the page.

All entries will be voted on by the group.

Each member can enter up to 2 different banners, in any category etc.

Please PM me all entries at the same time.

You have until the January 31st 2009 @ 11:59 PM PST (since i live in CA, USA)

I will post all of the entries in February for the vote, entries will be anonymous if you wish. If you don't want your name with your banner on the voting post, please tell me when you send me your entries.

------------

Also, I am in the middle of remodeling the page. I am not the best at coding, so it may take some time and it may not look as nice as other pages. If there is anyone willing to help me that's awesome, I will promote you to Admin ^_^

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Ohh this sounds fun!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.