Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 am i the only Buddhist - Minitokyo

am i the only Buddhist

page 1 of 1 20 total items

LVman

Awesome

I'm the only budist i've ever met am i all alone? :

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Of course not. There's plenty of Buddhists in the world.
My friend's parents are Buddhists and my parents are partly Buddhists themselves.

OK.we are talking about Buddhism n school and its about finding your inner something.soul maybe.and no your not the only Buddhist

sniper-gamma

sniper-gamma

Shinigami

hey there... my family and I are buddhist... you're not alone in this world bro! ^^

c'mon stand up boy! :D

Not Shinigami, nor Hollow
Who Am I?

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

almost every single friend of mine here is Buddhist.

lol pal, u're not alone

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I'm Catholic, but my mom is Buddhist, and so is my friend and her family. :3

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

i'm buddhist so you not as alone as you think

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Well if you were alone, that would mean that you created the Philosophy. There are many Buddhist around the world.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if it helps you op I'm shinto/zen buddhist been one for about ten years now ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

cloudstrifekilledme

cloudstrifekilledme

Peace Around the World

IM BUDDHIST! :OO! WOOT! nice to know theres someone out there that shares something similar to me out there.... :))

Evil Sephi Yells, "MOMMY!!"

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Haha, why hello there fellow Buddhist(s)! Nah, you're not alone, haha. You kinda remind me of how I feel in school, not many Buddhists in my school, hahaha.

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

my high school had only one religion...and even to this day I can't seem to find many buddhists in my area...could be "the area" but I do know of a temple in my area but it's tibetan not my sect...people that are buddhist could try "hunting" for temples in their area you could be amazed by it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

u're not alone...
i'm budhist too...

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

Can any of you good Buddist or Shinto people give a good Christian guy a brief,coles notes look into your faiths? I would be very interested in adding to my limited knowledge.

vIta'pu'be'

What for ?
people live in their own faith.
we don't have the right to makes anybody be what we want them to be

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

What for? So that I can learn about others and their beliefs. Please note that I did not suggest that anyone make me what they want or that I should make them what I want, I want them to be them nothing more. How can we ever learn to understand each other if we don't actually learn about (and from) each other?

vIta'pu'be'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm I find www.wikipedia.org to be an interesting site to search key things on they aren't as biast as some sites and maybe religioustolerance.com might be able to help...I know sites out there that can search on like altavista.com that the sites are very helpful that it brings up...but for personal sites I'm sorry I can't help you there mada but I hope this is helpful to you thou ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

oic...
hmm.......

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.