Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Fai D. Flourite - Minitokyo

About Fai D. Flourite

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

blurb

Holy cow. That was amazingly helpful. I feel so much less....lost now.

Much thanks! Fai is my favorite~

FAIKURO = OTP

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

fay is the most handsome character in trc...

although i kinda hated tokyo revelations...

it's cuz he lost his eye...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

best character in the anime in my opinion! he was the reason why i started watching/reading tsubasa reservoir chronicles! he's funny, handsome, adorable, cute, caring, and laid back when it comes to fighting! FAI D. FLOURITE FOREVER! HYUU~~~!

He's a sweet guy. It's so sad that things that so bad happened to him but he still bring joy to others.

fay is most enchanting character in TRC. He is handsome wid boyish charm and beyond that he has such a stable temperament , it is hard to read what he is thinking and more over having such painful past he is always happy go lucky person. i like the way he speaks specially the Japanese voice , though i don't understand a word. (thanks to subtitles).

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.