Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime that shows alot of the cityscape / town - Minitokyo

Anime that shows alot of the cityscape / town

page 1 of 1 13 total items

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

Hi~

I've quite an odd request for a recommendation. I am involved in a project that mainly uses anime style - so I'd like some recommendations of animes where the characters often 'go out' so that the city/town are often depicted. I will use it as reference when planning the game's cityscape/environment/town, etc.

My list of anime that fits this list so far :

*Super Gals (based in Shibuya)
*Digimon
*Sugar Rune (?)
*Card Captor Sakura

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

ego vici mundum

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

might be gory but tokko does and I believe dragonball z does, texhnolyze and I believe card capture sakura does...drawing a blank for others sorry oh and descendants of darkness does

BuBbLeS!

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Darker than Black comes to mind... Most animes will have their city scenes.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yeah macross frontier does come to my mind with that.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

You can try Sailor Moon too, they show images of the busy shopping districts sometimes, although they're static (a.k.a. nothing moves in that image, there are only crowd noises suggesting movement).
Also, Kamichu! is good if you're interested in smaller towns, as well as Puni Puni Poemi (large city, military base etc.) - you even have an alien spaceship, if that helps with something ^_^'

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I think the X/1999 TV series shows quite a bit of cityscape.

There is Akira, That shows about as much as an manga possibly can. There is a movie and I heard that it had really good art;.

HONEY AND CLOVER..

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Paradise Kiss.

Ayashi no Ceres
Ghost in the Shell series

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I think Kino no Tabi depicts cities/towns a lot throughout the anime, seeing as the purpose of Kino's journey is to try to understand the cultures of different countries in the three days she stays in each.

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

ok, i've taken note of them all! -tnx guys! ^^v

ego vici mundum

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

For some reason I thought of ef, though I'm not really sure ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.