Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate/Stay/Night Unlimited Codes (WNB Mark) - Minitokyo

Fate/Stay/Night Unlimited Codes (WNB Mark)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Just a quick question, how come the "Fate/Stay/Night Unlimited Codes (WNB Mark)" the 1st scan I sent got deleted than the other one? I updated a dimension of 4195x5959 which was at limit that MT could accept so far. After that I was going to update a clean version of it but it was deleted. Was their a difference than the other before?

Thanks

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

The person who submitted the scan you reported updated it, invalidating your report. You should be pretty familiar with that process because you do it yourself quite often.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Fenafir

Fenafir

I'm not talking the today one, what I meant was the first time I sent was the first version which was unclean that I updated was at 4195x5959 which was yesterday. (It was way before the clean version I sent today, I just labeled it under the same title) But on that yesterday the other person who sent it in a few hours later was under a few pixels got her accepted. That is where I'm confused at. So two hours later before the first deletion I re-uploaded with a clean version but got deleted because that other person cleaned it and uploaded at 4195x5959 which was originally the size I first posted on my unclean one.

I hope I made sense.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by FenafirI hope I made sense.

Nope, try again.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Fenafir

Fenafir

Okay then, from yesterday I submitted the Fate/Stay/Night Unlimited Codes (WNB Mark) by Fenafir
at 4195x5959. Then another person sent a duplicate few hours later and it was slightly smaller but I got mine deleted anyways. I just want to know why mine got deleted when it was bigger. The scan that the other person has is currently now as of today, been updated to 4195x5959 which was the same size I sent last time but has been cleaned now. I wanted to update with my clean version but I can't now.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

The existing version in the gallery has also been cleaned, plus it has better color saturation than yours.

Signature Image

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Look, the fact remains that at the time of review, the two scans were nearly identical and Camili's had an earlier time stamp, therefore the one that was submitted later (yours) was deleted. You do the very same thing often enough for me and the rest of the staff to notice, so I'm not at all sympathetic enough to restore yours over the existing one.
If this one scan in your gallery of 2500+ scans means that much to you, take it up with Camili because yours was deleted for a perfectly legitimate reason, and the staff is not particularly interested in splitting hairs over scans that were scavenged from other imageboards.

Signature Image

Fenafir

Fenafir

okay, okay I got it sorry then.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.