bleach is out

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Cancel

well, im sure most of you know by now, but the first episode of bleach was released first by subgroup lunar. after watching the anime, waht did you guys think of it? for the hardcore manga fans, they changed the introduction here and there, and i hope that they wont make anymore changes as the series goes on. looks to be promising, but the action sequence seems kinda clumsy, but i guess that's just me. well, post your comments here :)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

Haven't watched it yet... but Lunar make good subs... and the manga has great artwotks... can't wait to see it (on a dialup so I have to wait for a friend to d/l it T_T)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Cancel

Saw the RAW and then the Lunar's sub when it came out, I like the OP a lot and so far so good, lets just hope they don't add too much extra and get side tracked from teh manga.

• Oct 07, 2004

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Cancel

order is different from the manga but still good :D

Signature

Cancel

I dunno... I haven't watched it yet either (downloaded it though) but has anyone seen the Samurai7 subs by Lunar? I'm not sure what's up with the rice-villager speak, but it has me skeptical about them.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Cancel

I didnt think the first episode was anything special. But i'll give it till the the 3rd episode to see if it gets interesting. the best part of the show is the ED with that kick ass song by Rie Fu called 'Life is Like a Boat.'

Signature Image

Cancel

i watched the first ep two days ago... i love orange range (artist of the op theme) but i dont really like the op... XD;; i like the ed tho :) i was surprised to see that rie fu wrote the song herself :)

but anywa.s.. the anime... i was really disappointed actually. like, they didnt carry out the jokes out that well... it's 100000x funnier in the manga than in the anime. and also, i dont really like any of the voices. kuchiki's voice seems cool at first, but then it gets sorta annoying... it's too deep for her >_<;; and the voice acting of all this wasnt done that well... like, it wasnt believable at all. animation is pretty cheap too... i hated that scene wehre ichigo walks into the room and takes a piece of toast... it was like. RAWR.

maybe i expected too much o fbleach but... i was really disappointed ^^;; i love the manga more by far :D

• Oct 07, 2004

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Cancel

Quote by UndyingShadowI didnt think the first episode was anything special. But i'll give it
till the the 3rd episode to see if it gets interesting. the best part
of the show is the ED with that kick ass song by Rie Fu called 'Life is
Like a Boat.'

yup~ the ED is definitely kick ass X3 ~though i haven't seen the actual anime yet XD

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Cancel

I read only a couple volumes of the manga. I thought it was okie. But I do wanna see the anime. XD

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

• Oct 07, 2004

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Cancel

I forgot!! Ineeditineeditineedit!!

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

• Oct 08, 2004
Cancel

UNdying basically summed it up for me as well, looks so-so to me, but ill give it a while to see where it goes before making an honest decision

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Cancel

Bleach is awesome!!! i really like the fighting scenes and the idea is not bad either....i heard the manga is really good as well....

check mai hime out too....another awesome new series

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cancel

I love the sword and the fighting scenes!!

• Oct 08, 2004

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

Cancel

i like the ED for the anime.. wonders where i can get hold off it xD

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

• Oct 08, 2004

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Cancel

ed available at: http://anime.therisenrealm.com/ost-bleach.html#Bleach
please support the artist by buying the album when it is released if you like it!

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Cancel

I haven't read the manga before.... but a couple of my friends who have read it are really crazy over it.
I hope it is good. *downloading*

ANBU-Akeep edition is out.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Val3f0r

Val3f0r

^*-Wanderer-*^

Cancel

weeee... this is going to be very interesting anime like the manga does XD

• Oct 08, 2004

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Its suppose to be simply amazing actually. I've read the first two volumes of the Manga, I love it already. I'm hooked and I'm downloading the first episode via Keep-ANBU right now (I only use Lunar for Girls Bravo, otherwise I prefer Keep personally @_@ I'm mental).

Signature Image

• Oct 08, 2004

Katarina

Neko no Megami

Cancel

My bestfriend watched it and said it was great. ^^; We've bothr ead at the manga, and it was fantastically amusing. <3 @ Kon. I haven't noticed, but is Kon NOT in the anime? That'd be agitating.

Life is pain.

• Oct 08, 2004

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Cancel

anime was great, been too lazy to tread the manga lately =D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

• Oct 09, 2004
Cancel

I've seen the first five episodes and am rather interested in the show to an extent. I just hope and wonder when or where or if there will be a main underlining plotline to surface eventually.

• Nov 08, 2004
Cancel

I'm liking it, while at the moment the manga is still better that could change. I think Ichigo could have been designed a tad more true to the manga but other than that I'm loving it

you are an artist, you are a god in your own mind

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

Cancel

Totally love the OP :D

The anime isn't that different from the manga, except that the order is a bit different. But something I don't like in the manga is that the faces on the characters sometimes just are a bit distorted.
But as a whole, Niiice anime, probably the best anime this season :)

Cyanideblizzard: Keep 4life! :D

What's done is done

• Nov 09, 2004
Cancel

yea the anime is really nice..but mangas aren't as fun cuz the pictures don't move. if you people know what i mean

• Nov 09, 2004

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.