Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question About Advanced Anime - Minitokyo

Question About Advanced Anime

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

On the left side of Minitokyo's page, there are the "Partners and Links". One of them is Advanced Anime, but when I click that link, it leads me to a lawfirm website? I thought at first that it was just a link hijacking spyware, but I've asked my friends from Europe and the US to look up that link too and they also get the lawfirm website.

My question is, does Advanced Anime (as the anime gallery) still exist, and where? (When I google it, the same link as the one here on Minitokyo is generated).

If none of the MT mods know the answer, then I'll just go on my way~ ^^ I understand that they're just an affiliate of yours and that you don't know exactly what goes on on their side of the web.

Thanks.

Because yes!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.