Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats a REALLY good anime to watch? - Minitokyo

Whats a REALLY good anime to watch?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

I just finished watching Code Geass, Death Note, Vampire Knight and Tsubasa Chronicles including the OVA
Can you all write down a really good anime that you have seen that you would recommend for everyone :nya:

i think Basilisk is an excellent anime, Code Geass, Gundam 00, Darker than Black, Claymore, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Stay Night, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Ergo Proxy, Guyver, Elfen Lied. Those are the ones on the top of my head that i think are excellent anime. Oh and X as well.

GenAJ-SD1

GenAJ-SD1

The flame that ignites passion

Dragon Drive! It's a half decent one! I think it comes on ABC Family or it will be coming on very soon. It's only got 38 episodes, but I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10. The Manga was really good as well

Hajime no Ippo ! Probably the best beer in the world!

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Let's see. I always recommend Rurouni Kenshin and Fullmetal Alchemist, if you haven't already seen them. Thoes are deffinately two of my all time favorites. Both have a good mix of plot, character developement and action. Both are, in my opinion, really excellent (although the third season of RK is made up entirely of lousy filler episodes, so those can be ignored.)

Also, if you likes Tsubasa, you might want to check out xxxHolic, as the two of them are very closely related.

Not all those who wander are lost...

i think that you'll enjoy watching fruits basket, and fate stay-night is also a good one. or maybe R.E.C, Paradise kiss, gilban kaleidoscope, the law of ueki, fushigi yuugi, airgear and dnangel...

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Lesee...

School Rumble
Gurren Lagann
Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry
Fafner
Natsume Yuujinchou
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Please Twins
Please Teacher
Yakitate Japan
Moon Phase
Zegapain
Ultra Maniac
Heroic Age
Bamboo Blade

Those are some of my personal choices.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Want to see some good ones? I recommend trying to see these...

Hellsing Ultimate
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Witchblade
Big O
Bleach
Blood +

There are a lot of other good ones trust me.

Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach (though the fillers get old), Berserk, Neon Genesis Evangelion, ...

thanks guys! this helps me to much with choosing even though right now i started spiral i now have something to go to if im not a fan of that one! :D

Chobits, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzuimya and Evagelion are pretty good ones

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Law of Ueki, Kino no Tabi, Baccano!, and Darker than Black

Oh, and if you haven't already, watch Full Metal Alchemist (which completely deserves its popularity, unlike some other animes/mangas I will not mention here) and Black Cat.

full metal panic & D. gray-man. i just finished watching those 2 anime. they're cool. u gotta watch it..:D

BLEACH AND NARUTO

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

Baccano!(action, comedy), GItS(for cool action and philosophies, and cyberpunk), Evangelion(if you like depressing stuff), and the Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei (weird, but funny anime series, though there might be too many japanese culture jokes)

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

i really like shounen anime.. but the best is Katekyo Hitman Reborn! as of now..

watch Elfen Lied, Blood+, Fullmetal Alchemist, and others that would blow yer mind

Code geass, mai hime, mai otome, claymore

Good anime is very subjective, depending on what genre you like and how would you want the story to progress.So my opinion is to grab any anime you find suitable and watch the first few episodes of it.If you like it then you will continue to watch it or else stop watching it.

Code Geass
Gundam Series
Spiral Suiri no Kizuna
Blood+

Macross Frontier
Gundam 00
Geass R2 (if you haven't finished both seasons)

and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach and Kannagi if you don't mind following the latest (as well as backtracking for the previous 2)

Black Lagoon
Ergo Proxy

GenAJ-SD1

GenAJ-SD1

The flame that ignites passion

full metal alchemist
naruto

Haruhi
Gundam
Geass
Kannagi
Luckystar
Toradora
MinamiKe
Samurai7
URUK

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.