Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bleach is out - Minitokyo

bleach is out

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

Quote by kaix3yea the anime is really nice..but mangas aren't as fun cuz the pictures don't move. if you people know what i mean

Mangas are better just because of that. More detailed artwork, deeper and more detailed conversations, and - of cource - the luxury of bringing a manga with you and read it whenever and wherever you are :D

What's done is done

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

i can see my anime episodes wherever i want ^^. The anime is far better. Better proportions, better drawings and the most important: colors, music, sounds and movement.

Quote by Zerlingoi can see my anime episodes wherever i want ^^. The anime is far better. Better proportions, better drawings and the most important: colors, music, sounds and movement.

i second that, i the exact same reason why i prefere anime over manga. ^_^

marc

marc

Yojimbo

Quote by KatarinaMy bestfriend watched it and said it was great. ^^; We've bothr ead at
the manga, and it was fantastically amusing. <3 @ Kon. I haven't
noticed, but is Kon NOT in the anime? That'd be agitating.

Kon is in the anime...he even makes a couple of appearances in the OP. :)
He's due to make his appearance in the next epsiode to be released by anbu-akeep (episode 6 I think).

I've been reading the manga (upto chapter 142 at the moment) and am loving it! The story is cool, the characters are different and funny, what more could you want?

Personally, I haven't noticed a whole lot of difference in the dialoge (comparing the anime to the manga), in fact, when some lines come up during the anime, I remember the same words being used in the manga...

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

Although I didn't liked Naruto, I like Bleach (Yes, Bleach reminded me a lot of Narute ^^"")
Tee show is great :)

I like the style used in the manga, it's similar to Naruto's. Mostly the shading.

is it just me or does the voice actor doing Ishida's voice is the same one doing Sasuke's voice in Naruto?............correct me if im mistaken >_>

btw episode 12 kicked so much ass imo :P

Signature

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by Cldmaniis it just me or does the voice actor doing Ishida's voice is the same
one doing Sasuke's voice in Naruto?............correct me if im
mistaken &gt;_&gt;
btw episode 12 kicked so much ass imo :P

i was interested in your question and looked it up....WoW your right :D check it HERE

i think the anime is great, i actually read the manga afterwards to get a jump on the story

The Anime is great and cool. The fighting scene and the sword is great. The people is more cool. I like bleach. I like the OP : D-technolive wew the song is cool, i like it. I heard ichigo's father is shinigami and i read the manga that's right, why in the first episode ichigo's father is'nt remember the accident (ichigo's family is attacked by hollow) ?

Sorry if my english is bad

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

All i have to say is that bleach is for me the most perfecta anime ever created: it has comedy of the old anime like Granzort, Yaiba, Shin Chan... Bleach is unpredictable, you can never know whats gonna happen next; Every character is very well designed for its own purpose... These is not even one character in bleach that i dont think is cool. Action in Bleach is not the action that you see in Dragoonball series (and for me the DB action scenes are the best there are, they are the old school anime fights); In bleach there are also perfect happy and sad moments not to girly and not to manly just in the middle so everyone can watch it... Also the the time is today not the future or the past of Japan so that makes it more interesting...

So thats my oppinion: The best anime ever!

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.