Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My friend lost her virginity and I don't know what to do - Minitokyo

My friend lost her virginity and I don't know what to do

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Tenin

Tenin

^^^^^^^^ whoa there Kan-tastic. no need to start a religious debate. i think he just meant that he believes in having sex with only his spouse since he's christian. by the way im atheist X-P!

now, for the dude who posted this thing. not much you can do except suggest her to take it easy. tell her if she's still going to do what she does, to make sure she has protection. however dont try to push ur beliefs.

merged: 02-17-2009 ~ 05:18am
^^^^^^^^ whoa there Kan-tastic. no need to start a religious debate. i think he just meant that he believes in having sex with only his spouse since he's christian. and she just doesnt. im atheist and i think i would prefer to wait as well.

^^^^^^^^ whoa there Kan-tastic. no need to start a religious debate. i think he just meant that he believes in having sex with only his spouse since he's christian. and she just doesnt. im atheist and i think i would prefer to wait as well.

Why is it always the uncle...

well, i know freins of my who have been in your freinds situation. The thing i think you can do is to be open with her and if she has hard times just listen to her :3 people are diffrent and you have to learn how they are, but i think it's great that you talk with each other alredy. I think she thinks it too:3

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

You can't really do anything about it... She's over age, and she's done it. No returning back. Just let it go. But if she wants help, just let her talk cuz thats what friends do right. People have their differences. No help.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Tenin

Well, it just seems like when ever someone brings religious preferences up, they're preaching to some extent.... and that 'gets my goat' something awful. Then again, you may be right and I'm reading too much in to that.

Funny, I'm Atheist and I'd prefer to wait as well. Or am I simply Apathetic -- The religion of thinking/saying "I don't care one way or another anymore." xD

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

Quote by Popcicle0112 umm I don't want to sound like a prude but your friend is a straight up SLUT & A BIT@H in the making and you my dear should run for the hills. To hell with the "support" of such nasty behavior, the girl obviously has no damn respect for herself let alone her boyfriend and hell, the one night or day stand included. And I'm actually appalled by how calm and collective everyone has been about the issue. Is everyone here okay? I mean don't you people find anything wrong with this?

Quote by melymayWell, if she only knew him for a few hours he must have been really attractive/charming. I wouldn't blame her if that was the case - since I probably might have ended up doing the same thing as she did ^_^'

I do find it odd that she chose to lose it on a one night stand, but I'm not judging. Like you said, she's a sexual person. It's too late to turn back, but she shouldn't feel cheap at all. Just because a woman embraces her sexuality doesn't mean she's a slut or anything.

X-P Girl, you need to value life more and grow as person (not a slut) because you are seriously shallow to make such a statement. Sleeping with someone within a few hours hell I think your lying it would be more like minutes for you if he's extremely attractive (to your standards) and you guys share the same taste in music. Anyway sleeping with someone you hardly know is just nasty. You are a sad person! :(

Choice is choice, after all. And labeling someone as a slut or bitch isn't a good way to prove your point. Just because a friend's lost her virginity doesn't mean that you should stop being friends with her. It's like not making friends with someone just because they're of a different religion.

Popsicle is apparently unaware that there are greater monsters in life such as rape and paedophilia (both issues, regardless of the gender of the victim) running around on this earth.

I am not appalled by the calm behaviour of everyone here (except yours) because this has already happened. It's not as if freaking out will solve anything.

Then again. Choice is choice. So. It's all up to you.

As for this whole shebang, Sakiza, what country do you hail from? What does your society think of pre-marital sex?

At this age of horrid 'globalization' and rampant spread of 'sexual information' losing one's virginity (regardless of gender) is pretty much normal. (Though one's 'first' with a one night stand seems pretty scary)

No matter what Sakiza. If she still treats you as a friend and she still trusts and respects you. You should still be her friend. You can tell her your opinion, but state clearly that you are not judging her because of what she did, but you are being honest.
There is nothing you can do but warn her about STI's and pregnancy risks. There will ALWAYS be a risk of both even with contraception and prevention methods.

Finally, I respect you for not judging your friend. It is a very difficult thing to swallow.

And sex is a touchy subject, you know. People just don't understand how other people feel for things. It's different from doing drugs or embezzling cash. In one way it might be wrong but in another it isn't. (I mean, how else are you gonna get children? But of course, sex is currently not only a duty to the species, it's also used for...other means)

Since, the whole thing already happened, Sakiza did the right thing. You can't erase the past, but you can prevent bad stuff from happening in the future. Make sure she doesn't go running around with one night stands again (or too often, if such a situation is unpreventable), make sure she gets herself checked.

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

i know a girl who is worse. i don't even want to talk about it. but that doesn't mean your friend is any better. if she really have a boyfriend, it means she has no respect for her lover, whether she is realizes it or not. i am sure telling her boyfriend(if she has one) will most probably break them up, and she might hate you for life. but then, in my opinion, not being transparent to your lover is exactly good either. my advise for now is, wait and watch what happens first.

what can u do
if u go deeper into this she will think that u are
poking your nose in her affairs or maybe scold u it has happen this and onli known for a few hours scary that they can do it so fast
anyways. try talking her around

theres nothing you can do about it.. its already in the past, whats done is done.. and besides its her choice, giving her virginity to someone.. if she really didnt want to.. she could easily say no to the man.. right? she might have given it because she love the guy.. you did the right thing by giving her some advice..uu

Well there is nothing you can do really but to support her in case she needs it.At least you know that it was her choice.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.