Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A question for all you guys/boys about girls. - Minitokyo

A question for all you guys/boys about girls.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

Ok what do all of you hate about a girl or don't want a girl to have in them?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

How you have to guess at what they are meaning and if you get it wrong they get mad.

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

the only thing i would imagine is......... asking alot of questions i could handle 4 or 5 but anything past that under 5 min i would go off but not at her in a more public area where no one knows who i'm yelling at

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

let me see when a girl keeps reacting the wrong way about how you react 3-4 times is okey but don't keep continueing about the same subject

why?

hm..... a tsundere or something like tomoyo in clannad?
but the most important is a beautiful eyes, strong-willed and kind! XD

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

Quote by ultima-weaponhm..... a tsundere or something like tomoyo in clannad?
but the most important is a beautiful eyes, strong-willed and kind! XD

youre right that is important too

why?

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

Make-up? I prefer girls that don't wear make-up...cosmetics just hide their beauty, I guess. Also girls who are too loud and nosy and pretty much b*tchy is a definite no-no for me.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Futa, if there is such a thing in reality.... do not want. No tsundere either. And preferably straight, since I'm a guy. xD

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Girls that are too controling. I hate that everything has to be her way or the highway kind of attitude. If we can't negotiate on some things then I just get the fuck out. And girls that are too clingy. If you have to be up my ass 24/7 and can't give me a little space when I need it then I'll just leave.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.