Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A question for all you girls/woman about guys. - Minitokyo

A question for all you girls/woman about guys.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

What do all of you girls hate about a guys or don't want a guy to have? It can be anything.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Umm, I guess I hate how the opposite sex can never be in the other's shoes...or understand problems that go on with each gender. It's impossible to fix, though.

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

i hate how they treat you like a godess at first but when they relize they have you they treat you like dirt

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

i hate for example, how some guys, only talk about sex, or perverted things, or derivate things to sex-related things >_>

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Hm...

I dislike guys who don't consider your feelings and always does things the way they want to do it or just assumes they know what you want (when they obviously don't). The most annoying guys are those that just presumes that they know everything about you, and that they "know you better than you know yourself".

It can also get pretty annoying when a guy is never serious. Having fun is nice once in a while, but, come on, listen to what I say for once!

(Note: Most of these characteristics are taken from prime examples of what I don't want a guy to be like. In other words: my cousins.)

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

I don't like guys that are just joking around and not beging serious

the-aikuchi-squad wataru-yoshizumi-fans lovcom

i dislike a guy who doesnt care about his sister, and like doesnt really respect her much.

I hate the way they think about woman, they treat us like sex objects only sometimes they don't follow their hearts, the follow something else..... ~_~

Quote by SuxinnHm...

I dislike guys who don't consider your feelings and always does things the way they want to do it or just assumes they know what you want (when they obviously don't). The most annoying guys are those that just presumes that they know everything about you, and that they "know you better than you know yourself".

It can also get pretty annoying when a guy is never serious. Having fun is nice once in a while, but, come on, listen to what I say for once!

(Note: Most of these characteristics are taken from prime examples of what I don't want a guy to be like. In other words: my cousins.)

I completely agree with you.
Lol,those cousins must be very annoying to you? ^_^'

I hate guys who say one thing to your face and another behind your back...wait...I hate all people who do that.

hmmm...I hate guys who push too far. A joke is a joke, but its not funny a week later so DROP IT!

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i dislike when guys think they have to do stuff for me, such as giving me everything, doing my work for me, making coffee for me everyday, and grabbing my stuff if he thinks i am carrying too much. i mean i guess it is sweet and all but i can do things ON MY OWN. i dont need someone making sure for me because i can do that. if i need help i'll ask.

i also dislike how they act all macho around their friends and innocent around you. it's like BE YOURSELF! and i hate it when they make me eat. when i am hungry i will eat if not leave me alone.

sorry i like to do my own things and not get too much help since i find it degrading on my part.

Signature

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

I cant stand it when a guy is always joking around and acts like our relation ship is some big joke.
guys who would rather throw it away and give up then fight through the hard times and get stronger.
Ones who think that the best way to get back at you for saying or doing something that they say is stupid is too start hitting on your best friend!

Signature Image

I hate it when a guy is annoying me, and I tell him to go jump off a cliff/die in a hole/go away, and he thinks I'm flirting or something.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

I was kind of wondering about that too. I mean, girls just tend to enter a fit-like trance wherein they suddenly go berserk...okay, it might just be that we're a bit on the insensitive side sometimes but we can't help but ask why? c'mon, how are we going to understand each other if all girls would answer when we ask what's wrong are grunts and a boot in the face. ^^

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.