Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sketch Dump - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/0oDarthTofuo0/th_sketchdump.jpg
Some of the more interesting doodles and sketches I've done with Colors DS that have been building up since I got the thing about half a year ago... so quality varies a lot lol. Quickly cobbled together in one image :pacman: most were done anywhere between 5-30 min. or so, don't really know, I don't really keep track of these things.

Small warning:
one of the pictures does have female nudity. Yeah.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ZOMG FEMAIL NOODITEE!

XD Okay, aside from th- is that Link with Malon?! *shoots Malon* MINE!

*coughs* Um, as I was saying... pretty interesting. Some do seem to be a bit rushed. I like the smoking guy at the top right :D And the close-up of the girl at the bottom is pretty sweet, too. The guy next to her looks so scary XD

Marin, technically. :p I don't think you need to worry much about her getting Link, seeing as she doesn't actually exist. >_>
Haha, I had so much fun drawing the ugly dude. XD

I knew it! I knew it was Marin! XD I was hesitating between Malon and Marin, but decided to go along with Malon :P Ah, the controversy of her existence... some say she does exist, though.

Well, I guess it can be said that Link doesn't exist either, though in a completely different manner. :o

How dare you say that?! That's worse than saying Santa doesn't exist!

Now all my hopes and dreams have been crushed! T_T

lol, sorry Twilight. :(

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/0oDarthTofuo0/th_kiss.jpg

Didn't want to make another thread so...
I feel like I need something more with this one... other than refining it and stuff. Something simple. Any thoughts? Maybe cropping, cooler angle or something? :\

Uwaa! It's Really cool pictures! thay are great>_<

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.