Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need some constructive criticism on a Bleach wall. - Minitokyo

Need some constructive criticism on a Bleach wall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

What I was trying to do was Neliel during a reiatsu burst, but I feel as if something is missing.
I want this perfect before I submit this wall.

Any suggestions on improvements are very welcome ^^

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/cliohaines/love/nelielsturn3.jpg
(Actual size 1920x1200)

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

biZaar

biZaar

I AM THE BATMAN

I love Neliel! This is good, but I'm not feeling the clouds. They take the focus away from her. Are the clouds used for blocking something? Perhaps a part of the photo you don't want seen, or maybe the raw edges? If not maybe try a different kind of brush (assuming that you're using Photoshop). Maybe some swirls instead? Just my opinion. Great picture nonetheless (:

Signature
"The name is Ichigo. I'm the one who's gonna beat your ass. How's it goin'?" -Kurosaki Ichigo

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

I was thinking that. I originaly put them in to block some txt on her katana.
Needless to say I got a tad carried away with them.

^__^; But I guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

T__T I hate txt healing.

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

I think the picture is really great! i don't really any opnion on it, I like it >-<

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.