Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji Wallpaper (Ciel x Sebastian) - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji Wallpaper (Ciel x Sebastian)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

It got rejected O: I'm not too bothered though, since it's my first anime wallpaper and all, plus it's already showcased on my DA so it's not a big deal.

Anyone who's interested can take a look at it here: pokepokepoke
There's a bit of shounen-ai, so those who're against it don't bother clicking :D

While I won't be adding on anymore to it, comments are still welcomed since it will help if I attempt a wallpaper again.

Well that's probably why it got rejected right there. Content. :P Other than that, it seems like a real nice wallpaper. I like it. :3

Sakihata

Sakihata

x Breaking The Habits x

awwnn ^^
I really love (l)!
become good *takes and put on desk*
nice job (y)

biZaar

biZaar

I AM THE BATMAN

I like it. I think it's very well done and if it's being rejected due to the content, well that's just silly xD

If I had any clue who they were, I'd totally use it (;

Great job, keep it up

Signature
"The name is Ichigo. I'm the one who's gonna beat your ass. How's it goin'?" -Kurosaki Ichigo

Quote by ikijibikiWell that's probably why it got rejected right there. Content. :P Other than that, it seems like a real nice wallpaper. I like it. :3

O: Hmm the comment on deletion said that it was because of low quality.

Quote by Sakihataawwnn ^^
I really love (l)!
become good *takes and put on desk*
nice job (y)

Whee thank you ^_^

Quote by biZaarI like it. I think it's very well done and if it's being rejected due to the content, well that's just silly xD

If I had any clue who they were, I'd totally use it (;

Great job, keep it up

Thanks a lot :D They are Ciel Phantomhive (left) and Sebastian Michaelis (right) from the anime Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. Pretty interesting anime, imho.

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

i think, because of the quality... use a little bit more contrast, so that you cant see all the disturbing jpeg parts ^^ and then it should be no prob, if u want i can do that for you

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

Quote by CaMiLii think, because of the quality... use a little bit more contrast, so that you cant see all the disturbing jpeg parts ^^ and then it should be no prob, if u want i can do that for you

Hm, I'll try doing that ^^ Thanks for the tip!

Nyyaa! Nice work! it's great!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.