Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 boost? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey i had something and i had it 2X
when i'm sporting sometimes i can get somekind of strange boost i'm faster stronger and you know all that kind of stuff like better reflexes
but the strangest thing is i don't think when i have that it is all happening automatic
but i wonder what it can be i have really no idea
maybe you have

why?

adrenalin rush, maybe?

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

no i heard that a adrenaline rush is when youre on i while this was at the start till the end

merged: 02-03-2009 ~ 09:30am
i don't think this topic gets more posts can a admin or a moderator delete this topic?

why?

It's called "Flow State", though I think most people refer to it as being "In The Zone". Your focus centers, and the harmony between your thoughts, emotions and body does feel like a serious power boost. I don't know if you actually get stronger or faster but you do stop holding back, even subconsciously, so maybe...

Have you considered "social facilitation"? It's when you are being observed (usually by someone you appreciate) and your body can accomplish tasks easier and with better results.
Also adrenaline could be a factor here.
Also that "Flow State" sounds really interesting, but I don't know.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

okey i know enough
now i know how to activate it
and how to stop it

why?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.