Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My love for you is like a lovely river of loving- CONTEST - Minitokyo

My love for you is like a lovely river of loving- CONTEST

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Argh... the last thread was mysteriously banished to the Outer Limits... or something like that. Anywho...
----------------

Sorry we've been a little lacking on the monthly displays lately... but many thanks to hayashinomura for suggesting the idea for this contest. (firefly will send virtual heart cookies to anyone who can guess where her thread title comes from...)

So basically, we're just looking for any Valentine's Day themed doujinshi...and we'll say the deadline will be the last day of February. <3

Signature Image

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

You're killing me x3 I'm going to try and make it for this contest ^-^

speedking5

most wanted driver

I'll see what i come up with

bring your ride and get ready to get skooled cuz im gona wipe you all over the road

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Romantic scene is okay?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, romantic scenes are okay... but it would also be nice if there was some kind of tie in with Valentine's Day. (Colors, flowers, chocolates, etc...)

Signature Image

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

hohoho...I'll make sure there are flowers in it.... ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.