Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group's not dead yet! - Minitokyo

Group's not dead yet!

Group announcement by ClampFans

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

Okay first of all CLAMPFans is not dead yet. I am trying my best to revive the group.

You may noticed the the new Layout I've made today. A very simple one, black/white and red. Hope you like it guys. Also started to update the content.

I also have some nice ideas for the content. But I wanted to ask you guys what do you think about it.

Okay here we go!

1. Gallery: I want to revive the gallery. So show all you clamp related works in the guestbook =D

2. Work of the month. You can nominate every clamp related work from our members and we choose a work of the month. what do you think about it?

3. clamp news. do you wanna have up-to-date news from clamp?

Like to hear what you think.

And have fun with the "new CLAMPFans group"!

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I would like to see all of the sections ideas taking place...it's good that the group isn't dead :)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

=D good to see it's alive
i'll post mine if i have any new ones

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Great ideas!
I hope I can be active in this group more.

cool ideas

cute-sakura

cute-sakura

Life is all about choices...

GREAT!

cloudstrifekilledme

cloudstrifekilledme

Peace Around the World

.....key word: YET... pwahaha.. jk jk. clamp is pretty awesome-

Evil Sephi Yells, "MOMMY!!"

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.