Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i got a problem in submitting scans @_@ - Minitokyo

i got a problem in submitting scans @_@

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

when i submit a scan, it just leads to the "this page cannot be found" page X_x help? T_T

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

I dunno...maybe ask one of the mods or check the
support inquiry?

Heh, that is something of a problem. ^_^' Hope it's resolved quick for you, pink.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I can help you because I know this problem. The scans must be under 2 MB and that´s all I think ^^

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

yup~ If the scan filesize is over the 2MB limit, you'll get that error~

The Easiest way to lower filesize is saving the jpeg though the "save for the web" option under photoshop ^^ There you can lower the filesize to just under the limit without sacrificing much quality~~

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

wow o.o... thanx for the suggestions =)

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by Cloudnineyup~ If the scan filesize is over the 2MB limit, you'll get that error~
The Easiest way to lower filesize is saving the jpeg though the "save
for the web" option under photoshop ^^ There you can lower the filesize
to just under the limit without sacrificing much quality~~

Right on the money!

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.