Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shonen Jump! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Do you read Shonen Jump?

i do!!!!!

retire

I don't...don't have time :sweat:

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

sometimes....
it's really hard to get in here...

me prefer newtype

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I love shonen jump. It is awesome! : )

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

i have all of it except for the 1st issue.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

When I get the chance, I'll borrow them from my friend and read them, and they are awesome. More than worth the read if you get the chance.

I love Shonen Jump! It's so awesome! But the thing that bothers me most is how they translate some manga. Like Naruto for instance, why the heck did they rename majority of the ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu?!
Neiji's Byakugan was renamed to Evil Eye, which really made me mad! But all in all, Shonen Jump is awesome!

Signature Image

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

:\ It doesn't exist in France -_-

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

doesn't exist in norway either.. X_x

I will access your heart right away..

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

no i don't, i dun buy it, cuz it's more expensiv to import than the magazine costs XD

I do.. when I get a chance to. But lately I haven't had enough time to just sit down and read them. xx;

Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I got the first Shonen Jump some days ago since they are now publishing it in sweden XD , So now Shonen Jump is being released in 8 countrys ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.