Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite character(s) on Special A and why? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite character(s) on Special A and why?

Tagged under Special A

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Who's your favourite character(s) on S.A. ~ Special A?! Takishima Kei? Hanazono Hikari? Yamamoto Jun? Yamamoto Megumi? Karino Tadashi? Toudou Akira? Tsuji Ryu? Any others?

Here you can express your opinion! (Just make sure it doesn't contain any negativity please!)

I personally like Tadashi the most! He's very relaxed, funny and wanderlust! XD Although he can be very serious at times, in my opinion, he's the most out-going person in this series and I personally love characteristics such as his! I also have preference to Kei, Ryu, and Akira; Kei being the perfect guy, Ryu being the person who loves animals the most, and Akira who loves to have afternoon tea (just like me!)!

Now let's here what you have to say!

hikari...i personally think that she is the funniest character in the show

i like tadashi most as well. hes so hilarious. his relationship with akira is so cute :P

mmm good question i have two favorites hikari and kei they are good together!^_^!

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I really like Megumi recently, especially when she's with Yahiro. I like how she's really trying hard now, with singing and Yahiro.
Good luck Megumi! Don't give up!

I like Ryu and Finn too.
Ryu is so nice~

Hikari and Kei are cute too, but Hikari is a bit too dense... xD

Kei! >_< He's so super cool and sometims funny^^ And he's cute <3

Kei, of coz!
The darn show-off attitude makes me loves him more!
He's my most admire seiyuu too!

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

I like Yamamoto Megumi because she is so cute and I really like her profile even she's quite weird though.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

Among the girls; i would say Megumi.
Coz shes cute and a little shy (moe attack >_<) and a little weird which makes her more cuter.
Among the guys; i prefer tadashi.
His story with Akira was really nice.
For a guy like me, i find their relationship to be more than interesting ^^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i like kei takishima...

first because i love the way he expresses his love for hikari...

although hikari doesn't notice this...

he still strives to do his best into impressing hikari...

bottomline is,

he is so lovable...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

All - they are all so Cute ^_^ I can't really decide it's dificult...

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

Kei .. and then Yahiro is pretty hot :D

Na HanyateSignature Image

I like better Yahiro, the one playing the bad guy but that did actually care after all, that's why my favourite episode was the one when Megumi goes on date with him, it's so funny with her trying but not knowing and him telling her what she has to do but telling her she failed every time.

And I like too Megumi once we know more about her... and not just the shy, soft girl that doesn't want to talk and has a killin... I mean bomb-like voice. Her kindness and willingness to sacrifice herself was moving, and the fact that she is clever enough and not really prejudiced to discover Yahiro's true character. I find her really endearing.

I don't really like Kei (I don't dislike him either) even if I really like when he talks. Lelouch's voice... and when I say that I really mean it, Jun Fukuyama uses his haughty Lelouch's voice for Kei. I have heard other anime with Fukuyama but so far Special A is the only anime I have seen where he speaks this way (if we except his minor role in Hayate no Gotoku... that was a parody of Code Geass' Lelouch anyway). And I love so much Lelouch.

Signature

Takashima Kei~ Cuz he's genius and awesomeness :D

Hikari's so dense, then again, all the main heroines in mangas like these are dense.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

i also like hikari as a match to my first reply,

kei and hikari might not get even most at the series,

but they really are for one another!

don't Like any specific chara..
their perfectness scares me a LittLe -_-;;

tadashi is so cute >.<

JUN-KUN~! I LOVE JUN-kun! Especially his alter-ego. I mean, How kawaii is that?! LOL Nothing like the sweet boy with a hidden fiend/deviant! LOL

I liked Tadashi the best!
He makes me laugh.. he's also thoughtful and sincere...

kei and hikari.........

but i like how kei works............ cuz it's like he can do anything

I like Jun Yamamoto.. because he's so cool..and when kissed by a girl..so romantic..:) I really like him...

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

jun, megumi, ryuu, yahiro and akira are also

... interesting ...

but kei and hikari are the best...

Rkhikari

lalalalalallalal

i like all the cjaracters, but my favorite is hikari, she is so fun, strong and cute *_*

Kei, Tadashi, Jun and Ryu~ they are so awesome especially Kei~~ He is just like Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama~~!Wonder what will happen if both of them meet each other...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.