Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Round 7 Voting Results! - Minitokyo

Round 7 Voting Results!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 14 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

The results are in! Congratulations to Piccolobear for the highest guessing score!

Sadly we only had 6 guessers. :( I'm going to try to think of a good bribe for pulling in more people next time. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Results
Wall 1 was by: gaara-no-shukaku
Wall 2 was by: hamstersanonymous
Wall 3 was by: Jade
Wall 4 was by: Maplerose
Wall 5 was by: MyrrhLynn
Wall 6 was by: GeneD
Wall 7 was by: Piccolobear
Wall 8 was by: gaara-no-shukaku
Wall 9 was by: Maplerose
Wall 10 was by: MyrrhLynn
Wall 11 was by: Piccolobear
Wall 12 was by: Jade
Wall 13 was by: Piccolobear
Wall 14 was by: MyrrhLynn
Wall 15 was by: Maplerose
Wall 16 was by: hamstersanonymous
Wall 17 was by: Maplerose

Check out the Google page for the graphs.

The theme for Round 8 will be posted on the Google page soon!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Piccolobear, YOU ARE EVIL.

that is all.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

YES, SHE IS EVIL!

Quote by MyrrhlynnAfter getting spammed by all of you, I'm definitely putting in a limit on the number of times you can re-guess next round. XD

Please, let us spam more!

Yeah! I can has most evil crown now? XD
Or maybe i should give it to Myrrh for fooling me with no 14 >_<
Guessing everyday really helps, I only got Gaara as no1 at the last minute ;)

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuPlease, let us spam more!

gaaaaaaaaaaaah. Noooooooooooooooooo. T______________T It makes keeping track of the scores so much harder when you are trying to juggle more then 4 guesses from everyone. >.<

Quote by MapleRosePiccolobear, YOU ARE EVIL.

that is all.

Thank you. That is so good to hear. ^_^

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by MyrrhLynn

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuPlease, let us spam more!

gaaaaaaaaaaaah. Noooooooooooooooooo. T______________T It makes keeping track of the scores so much harder when you are trying to juggle more then 4 guesses from everyone. >.<

aww poor MyrrhLynn XD

okay fine, how about... if you give us a hint, you can put a limit on the number of guesses?

lol what? my #4 was the least-guessed (for me anyway) one? And I thought that one was the most obvious XDD

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I guess it's good I didn't have time to do more than a single set of guesses, then?

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Oh man I was so obvious >_< this is hard!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

What if inviting someone new to guess got you a benefit (I.e. learning that waller A made 2 walls) so the more people you got to guess, the more hints you'd get?

Also, thanks Myrrhlynn for running this round!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Sorry I spaced on guessing, I was sick. :( Next time hopefully I'll participate and vote.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Jade - I think part of the problem was that the walls you submitted were "high quality" (piccolobear said it not me), and they were similar to recent walls on your website. Although I'm a little suprised the La Corda one didn't give people more trouble.

Maplerose - Yeah, I was suprised that people kept missing that one and your Code Geass one so much. When you sent them to me I was kind of like "uhh these look classic 'Made-by-Maple'" but apparently I'm the only one that thought that. XD

Personally I'm annoyed that so many people got my #10. And here I sacrificed and did a wall without a guy in it, all for nothing! T_T

Tama, I <3 that idea. That way if you wanted more information to make guessing easier for you it would require new people recruitment. :D And the new people could still get the full hint so they wouldn't be so lost. The only problem would be proving that you were the person who recruited so-and-so. I don't want a bunch of "no I invited him/her!" fights! x_x

Also, was the guessing time long enough for everyone? Should I make it longer/shorter for round 8?

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

I'll have to keep that in mind next time. Thanks for hosting the event :) it was a lot of fun!

I also like Tama's suggestion. Why don't you have the invited person PM/email you before making their guesses, instead of having the inviter telling you?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I think when the new person PMs their first set of guesses, they would identify whoever had invited them (if they had been invited). It would be a bit of work keeping track of invitees, but if we get more guessers, I think it would be worth it.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.