Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about ikuto and amu - Minitokyo

What do you think about ikuto and amu

Tagged under Shugo Chara

What should amu choose any kind of guy from shugo chara?

Tadase
7 votes
Ikuto
32 votes
kukai
2 votes
nagihiko
4 votes
kairi
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

What I think that is that amu should either tadase or ikuto to be her partner for the rest of her life because amu and ikuto understands each others problem or tadase wants to understand amu better then before and both tadase and amu are in the same class and the same grade but I don't care what amu should choose a guy for her self. :)

merged: 02-03-2009 ~ 02:25pm
sorry for the the subject name its suppose to be what should amu choosea guy form shugo chara sorry for that

ikuto powns. :P.
tadase is just too.... idk i just dont like him very much.

ikuto of course! i like him very very much!

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I like Ikuto better than Tadase.

...But, come on, Ikuto is, like, in high school and Amu is in elementary school?
That's just...weird.
It would be okay if Amu was in high school and Ikuto an adult or something, but right now she's still a complete kid.
I mean, in elementary school, I was only concerned about when the bell would ring for recess. No romance for me. xD

they are the cutest couple ever. it just has to be the two of them at the end of the series. she cannot end up with tadase. ikuto liked amu for who she was from the start. tadase only liked amulet heart at first. he went down to the bottom of my list, permanently. sorry tadase, i luuuuuuuuuv ikuto! ikuto, u rock!

I think IKUTO is the alternativ! i think they are so cuuuute togerther >_<

IKUTO he is so cute
They belong with each other :)
if she ends up with Tadase I will get mad ....

Ikuto definitely, no way is Tadase gonna have her! Some people even think Tadase would go better as a girl lol, not me, I'll just leave him for his fan girls to try to glomp him. =D

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

most definitely Ikuto XD
They're like the cutest couple in Shugo Chara...Kukai and Amu would be nice too...hehehe...
Tadase and Amu are better off as friends....^^
well, that's my opinion :)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Ikuto! ^^

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

i think she should go for ikuto tadase is to fragile

sapphire07

sapphire07

Megami_Sakura

I think it should be ikuto, in my opinion they go through so much together in the anime. They also make the cutest couple ever!. Ikuto rocks!

"Memories are a way of keeping the past alive. Some are so painful we never want to visit them again.
But a memory can also be a gift. Something we can open again and again in order to fill ourselves with happiness.
And sometimes a moment becomes a memory the instant its happening Because it is so true, so pure, and so significant, you want to capture it forever."- kyle xy

hmm,
am i the onLy one who cheer for amu x kukai?

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

Hav 2 say kukai or Ikuto.
Ikuto cause she understands him and loves him.
Kukai just because i think they look cute together!
(Also, Ikuto is like 5 yyrs older!)

Anime lover!

absoLuteLy agree!

i think the same

bellasan

on my own

i think she should choose Ikuto despite the age difference they understand each other. And as SYMORE1501 said he liked her for her from the start Tadase only liked amulet heart at first. As far as Kukai,Kairi, and NNagihiko is concerned: Kukai is with Utau, Kairi should be with Yaya (i think the personality contrast would be good for them), and now Nagihiko belongs with Rima. But these are just my opinions.

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 05:54am
sorry for the typo i mean Nagihiko not NNagihiko

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 05:54am
dkdfcdjhcxvvvvv

i tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it i don't believe it makes me real. i thought it be easy but no one believed me i meant all the things i said. if you believe its in my soul I'd say all the words i know just to see if it would show that I'm trying to let you know that I'm better off on my own
-sum 41

cute but amu's too young

ikuto is DEFINITELY for her :3

SkyJack7234

SkyJack7234

Mugiwara no Laura

I've always liked the idea of Nagihiko and Amu, but I don't really care who she chooses as long as it's not Keiri. I've disliked him ever since I saw his chara. A samurai? Him? Plus the stupid veil he has on when he transforms.

"Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!" ~ Miles Edgeworth

Definitly Ikuto

I think she should go ... I mean she must go with Ikuto

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Ikuto and Amu go well together... after all they are both freakin' Emos.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

i really think amu should be with ikuto. Ikuto likes amu for herself not like tadase who mainly likes amulet heart. btw Ikuto is in highschool right?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.