Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Getting Made Fun Of - Minitokyo

Getting Made Fun Of

page 1 of 1 20 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I this for a fact no one likes to get made fun of. You say that it doesn't bother you but it does. trying to hide it is hard, that I know. I get sick and tired of it everyday becaue it happens everyday. They make fun of everything about me, I tell them it doesn't bother me but they contiue. And every time they do it I say ."Thank You every much I hope one day you'll live a nice long life." lol XD

Anywhoz I know almost everyone has gotten made fun of so how did you feel?

Magically Delicious, yo.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Yeah people tease me sometimes to because they say I act really strange and stuff! But people like that only tease you because they feel that you have something they don't sometimes or are jealous of you oin some way mew =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

-.-

saki getz made fun of too ....

ppl call me anorexic .. fake .... too cute ... slut ...

-.- i hate it .... it hurts ..... cuz the hardest part about it ... is that they used to be my fwends ..... >o< i dont even know why .....

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by katz291Yeah people tease me sometimes to because they say I act really strange and stuff! But people like that only tease you because they feel that you have something they don't sometimes or are jealous of you oin some way mew =^-^=

yes i act eccentric and stupid I meow in the middle of class fer no reason anf ppl talk about me

Quote by shyxsakura-.-saki getz made fun of too ....
-.- i hate it .... it hurts ..... cuz the hardest part about it ... is that they used to be my fwends ..... &gt;o&lt; i dont even know why .....

yes I've been called a slut before because I act really friendly to everyone ....it really does hurt especial when a friend tells you that and you two never be friends again....gosh

Magically Delicious, yo.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me just doing nice to everyone...
if they start the fire first
then let's the war begin
:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by jackalx66me just doing nice to everyone...if they start the fire first
then let's the war begin :D

lol dude

Magically Delicious, yo.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

I'm doing fine too: people fear me, they think i love satan and this kind of stuff... All because i listen to metal (ok, ok death metal...) and i'm always dressed in black... It's actually very funny. :D

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Its all about being socially acceptable. well depends on how old you are really. As far as Anything up to and including high school..pick fights or be a wuss

Its all about being socially acceptable. well depends on how old you are really. As far as Anything up to and including high school..pick fights or be a wuss

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

It bothers me sometimes, but I sort of just blow it off. I just think of them as being below me. I don't like to fight others, too much of a problem as far as I see it. But so long as I have people who accept me for who I am then its all fine if others make fun of me.

hrmmm... i've never really been picked on before. let's see... there was this one time this kid used to mess with me just cause i was smaller than him... needless to say he got beat up, didnt mess wit me anymore O_O yeah i know fighting doesn't solve anything... but sometimes you've just got to stand up for yourself. not to mention, he was kind of a jerk too, so my friends didnt like him either, and i had lots of friends ^-^

hrmm but back to the statement... my advice, don't bottle it up.

If you want to be good: ignore them, make friends with as many people as you can, the more friends you have, the less likely they'll tease you. and also your friends will usually back you up.

If you want to be bad: Tell them to f*ck off, beat em up

just find a way to stand up for yourself. don't go doing anything crazy though...

Signature
"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

It's the nerd credo; thought you knew.

Seriously, if you are or were ever different in any way, shape or form during your formulative years, or hell, now, later in your life time, if for any reason you weren't part of the accepted 'norm' then yeah, you'd get picked on. If you were all muscles and no brains (in small town Texas that is) then you were an instant pariah, if you weren't svelte, blonde and hella good with the pom-poms then you were shit. *sigh* So, instead of going all Columbine on the people that I loathed, I merely went introverted and said FTW (fuck the world), and kept to myself. Everyone, to me felt fake, nothing felt real. I got picked on, but I didn't allow it to bother me. Why? Why give them what they want? Why feed into their negativity? So, yeah, it bothered me, but they (yeah, the mysterious 'they') would never know it. How? FTW man, FTW.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by SamuraiHaruko

Quote by shyxsakura-.-saki getz made fun of too ....
-.- i hate it .... it hurts ..... cuz the hardest part about it ... is that they used to be my fwends ..... &gt;o&lt; i dont even know why .....

yes I've been called a slut before because I act really friendly to everyone ....it really does hurt especial when a friend tells you that and you two never be friends again....gosh

Geez that´s really meaning (hard one) to call some1 that way (sl*t) just ´cause you´re friendly I prefer to call 'em crazy!! or wackos (just kidding :D ^_^' ) I have made fun of just two person in my life and I had been made fun from others and it´s really not nice, neither funny, that makes me angry! :angry: but... -_-
It´s not funny and it hurts even if one tries to hide it!

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Yeah, everyone gets made fun of sometime in their life. I tend to laugh with them for a bit, then pick up the nearest large, blunt object :D

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

When I was but a little sprat, I had it bad. I went home everyday with new bruises or cuts from being beaten up. Know one liked me. Then, when I was about 8, I started karate(which I have been doing for tne years now). About three years later, I was still picked on, but not beaten up. Then when I was in grade 10, I freaked out on a guy for punching my friend for no reason, and I almost ended pushing him down three flights of stairs at our high school. After this point in time, no one in my high school would pick on me, because I no longer had patience for their stupidity. Just ignoring them or laughing with them didn't do it for me, I had to use physical force to stop it. It's defenitely not fun at all.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

bah, another double post. sorry.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by biopsychWhen I was but a little sprat, I had it bad. I went home everyday with new bruises or cuts from being beaten up. Know one liked me. Then, when I was about 8, I started karate(which I have been doing for tne years now). About three years later, I was still picked on, but not beaten up. Then when I was in grade 10, I freaked out on a guy for punching my friend for no reason, and I almost ended pushing him down three flights of stairs at our high school. After this point in time, no one in my high school would pick on me, because I no longer had patience for their stupidity. Just ignoring them or laughing with them didn't do it for me, I had to use physical force to stop it. It's defenitely not fun at all.

oi! It was that bad! *looks at everyone around here who was picked on* I hope you guys are ok now, I also use to get picked on...v.v bad memories...What I did was just bottle it all up, and was a loner for hmm, like 7 years. Those seven years were H*ll. So, people should try to do something about it because getting picked does hurt, and no one should do it to anyone. Well, hmmm, hope no one else gets picked on or that it stops really soon...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by shyxsakura-.-
saki getz made fun of too ....
-.- i hate it .... it hurts ..... cuz the hardest part about it ... is
that they used to be my fwends ..... &gt;o&lt; i dont even know why

Definitly jealous Of you saki.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I've been made fun of my whole life, for no reason. I've never done anything, its just that I'm ADHD and for some reason I've never been accepted cause I act a little more hyper than an average person. I've always been outcasted, betrayed by practally anyone I've ever called a friend, and am all alone. As a result I've seriously become somewhat unstable at times and struggle emotionally. Thearpy use to help and the anti-depressants are really the only thing that help me from NOT being constantly negative or paranoid.

Pretty sad world we live in that resorts someone to become like that. But then again I chose to deal with things that way but its not like I wanted to....I never wanted any of this that I've been given, any of it. But its life, tough luck that I have to deal with if I like it or not....

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI've been made fun of my whole life, for no reason. I've never done anything, its just that I'm ADHD and for some reason I've never been accepted cause I act a little more hyper than an average person. I've always been outcasted, betrayed by practally anyone I've ever called a friend, and am all alone. As a result I've seriously become somewhat unstable at times and struggle emotionally. Thearpy use to help and the anti-depressants are really the only thing that help me from NOT being constantly negative or paranoid.
Pretty sad world we live in that resorts someone to become like that. But then again I chose to deal with things that way but its not like I wanted to....I never wanted any of this that I've been given, any of it. But its life, tough luck that I have to deal with if I like it or not....

yeah I know that is I USE to take thearpy but then I stopped because it felt funnie

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.