Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 8 Begins! - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 8 Begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Yes, another which?waller round, yay! This time the them is Love for the Unloved where you will need to wall a series that hasn't received much walling attention on Minitokyo.

The series you pick to wall must either have 5 or less walls in it's MT gallery as of February 1st (example: Earl and Fairy) OR it doesn't have it's own section made on MT yet (example: Detective Academy Q ). The round's walling stage will end on March 13th, and I can extend it if I'm really begged. ;D

Check out the update post on the Google Sitefor more details.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

wow, another round so soon :D People haven't even finished spamming the gallery with last round's entries yet XD

only series? what about artists/studios? for example: http://browse.minitokyo.net/s/1352/kei

and this is 5 or less walls right? ie doujinshi and vectors don't count?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Ooo, this I like. Same question as Maple, can it be underappreciated studios/artists?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

No studios or artists it has to be an actual series (or a stand along thing like a movie or light novel). Think of it as a late Christmas present for fans of the series who are crying over the lack of wallpapers. Believe me there are TONs of options available even with all the restrictions!

And yes it's only walls, if it doesn't show up when you have the "wallpaper" filter on for the gallery it doesn't count towards the 5 limit.

merged: 02-05-2009 ~ 04:41pm
Just as an FYI this has made me think that doing a theme centered on studios/artists would be a fun idea for a future round. So even though it doesn't apply to this round expect to see it in the future. :D (So I'm not ignoring your request to wall studios/artists, I'm just making you wait :P )

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MyrrhlynnSo I'm not ignoring your request to wall studios/artists, I'm just making you wait :P

Ebil Myrrhlynn! IWANNAWALLARTISTSTUFFZZ!

Ok, excuse my screaming session. Now I need to wall something for this, there's just not much scans here when it comes to less popular series.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuNow I need to wall something for this, there's just not much scans here when it comes to less popular series.

You mean you're actually entering? and not waiting until the last minute and make me force you to enter? =D

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MapleRoseYou mean you're actually entering? and not waiting until the last minute and make me force you to enter? =D

I just hate it when someone tries to threaten me, though I'm not actually taking it seriously. Not intending to make you cry this time, as well. And make that big "D:" again.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by gaara-no-shukaku

Quote by MapleRoseYou mean you're actually entering? and not waiting until the last minute and make me force you to enter? =D

I just hate it when someone tries to threaten me, though I'm not actually taking it seriously. Not intending to make you cry this time, as well. And make that big "D:" again.

LOL. Yes, my plan worked!

Now that you said you're entering, you better not go back on your words!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MapleRoseNow that you said you're entering, you better not go back on your words!

DX Hell I will take back my words if I'm feeling lazy in the end. :pacman:

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Quote by gaara-no-shukaku
there's just not much scans here when it comes to less popular series.

wut. D:! Please tell me you are joking. lrn to search!
http://browse.minitokyo.net/1551/sand-chronicles
http://browse.minitokyo.net/1531/earl-fairy
http://browse.minitokyo.net/1553/natsume-yujin-cho

You could always vector a manga image or screenshot. (and it doesn't have to come from MT)

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MyrrhLynnwut. D:! Please tell me you are joking. lrn to search!

Haha, I'm lazy I guess. =P

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I've discovered that sometimes there's a REASON a series is unpopular...how do some of those artists get published?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I would make a list, but that would take too long. They aren't too hard to find anyway, just put a little effort into it. Oh, and I am determined to enter this round.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Just in case anyone sees there here before I remember to update the Google page. You do NOT have to put the name of the series on the wall (way to be more sneaky perhaps?). But when you PM me the wall please give a link to the MT gallery if it exists or tell me there is no gallery (and what series it is).

Humm... would it be a fun side thing for the guessing round that you need to also guess which series the wall is from? (Although that wouldn't add into your score, it would just be for fun.)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by MyrrhLynnHumm... would it be a fun side thing for the guessing round that you need to also guess which series the wall is from? (Although that wouldn't add into your score, it would just be for fun.)

Haha, that would be fun XD

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

LOL im sorry i always love reading the w?w threads. maybe this time i wont FAIL and miss the deadline for guessing :p

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by vitaaminLOL im sorry i always love reading the w?w threads. maybe this time i wont FAIL and miss the deadline for guessing :p

Or you can enter too!

I don't know if I'll be able to enter this round. I'll have to see if I have the time. I still have exactly a month so maybe I'll be able to make it. I had a scan from a series I couldn't find at MT and it's a pretty cool scan but I've found it now and it's got more that 5 walls so I won't be able to do it. Kinda disappointing.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

can i enter too? should i PM MyrrhLynn with a complete wall or just inform an enty first for now?

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

@e21krei Yes, of course you can enter! ^_^
There's no need to inform anyone about entries, just make your wall (or walls!) and PM to MyrrhLynn as you finish them!

Good luck!

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Actually it's best if you keep it a secret how many walls you make. That way it will be harder to guess which ones you made. ;D

And yeas as piccolobear said just PM me the wall once you are done with it.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

yay. i have a few wall in mind that i want to make. i hope i make it in time before the deadline lol

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

woo, I can sense so many walls coming in this round. It's probably harder...much harder.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

well since i'm new it might be easy to guess which one i make lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.