Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcome New H-N Members D: - Minitokyo

Welcome New H-N Members D:

Group announcement by Broken-Souls

what do you, the members, think of H-N???

it's awesome >8D *smashes something*
0 votes
well.. it's ok i guess... >.>
0 votes
when i woke up today it was like 2 pm now give me some pizza..
1 votes
are u emo? D: *pokes selemental* me: D8<
1 votes
i dunno how it is i havent bothered lookin or postin much
0 votes
D: ................. *no comment to all questions asked*
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

T_T Some, many, of the new members have not posted at all in the guestbook OR has not been welcomed properly after doing so. So since there's so many

I would like to say Welcome to H-N
to..

cloudstrifekilledme, dirachan, dizzy, mamalemon, onestepclosertonumb, Pink, trofikabinet, & weird12

^^ Feel free to do and talk about anything. -.- u rlly can talk about anything. even if it's saying "blah blah" i dont care. If members decide not to post because they dont want to then that's fine. But on MSN members keep asking "is it ok to say this?" "should i post that?" and it's ridiculous since it says on the group page that you can do whatever u want as long as it's not against MT's standards in general.

D: And so, you tube videos you like, sites you find, pictures you wanna show, and so on or whever, please dont ask "can i post them?". The answer is "Yes, you can post them as long as it's not against MT blah blah blah".

*is staring at aza-kun*

D: The only thing to point out to u guys is the group's gallery that wont accept "anything and everything". but that's the only thing.

Go here for the rules to group gallery.
I'll edit into the main content soon. But 4 now go here if you have idea of submitting something.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t63432

Again, welcome to the group. :x My purpose is not a fanlisting. I made this group so we could meet each other and have some fun. Even if it's violent fun like anime, manga, literary roleplay. O_O um violent as in um.. here want a cookie >.> *looks away from onlookers*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Hello all new members, welcome to the family! XD

I know I already said this in the guestbook, but I just wanted to say I have some stuff to share with everyone soon...

Again, welcome everyone and I hope you have fun. Let's keep this group active! :)

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

yeah but dont try too hard. :x honestly, i'm feelin kinda lazy. lol

cloudstrifekilledme

cloudstrifekilledme

Peace Around the World

ty

Evil Sephi Yells, "MOMMY!!"

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

no prob :3 i hope u have lotsa fun!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.