Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [WAR GAME 2] - Minitokyo

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

O.K., I'm done programming the third Virgo II, boards the Calamity and takes off, with the Virgo II's following behind

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*Obliverates the M1A1-Abrams that attacked Gamefreak with the Mega Cannon, flies back to the place to activate something*

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Thanks for the assist.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*fires Javelin missile at GF*

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

*fires at the missile to take it down and then fires at maverickmechanic*

There you are, mav

Starts Firing and Maverick with Calamity's Beam Bazooka, while the Virgo II trio deploy thier Satalite Defensors

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*Lands the Tallgeese III and goes to the hangar to program the Vayeate and Mercurius to serve as bodyguards* "This is going to be good" *Hops again into the Tallgeese III and flies back with the Vayeate and Mercurius following behind* "You're welcome, GF"

Quote by kitsunesama*Lands the Tallgeese III and goes to the hangar to program the Vayeate and Mercurius to serve as bodyguards* "These is going to be good" *Hops again into the Tallgeese III and flies back with the Vayeate and Mercurius following behind* "You're welcome, GF"

I know something that kitsunesama doesn't know!

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

*sets up 5 turrets for later use*
What is it that kitsunesama doesn't know that u know?

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*Continues to fly but is ready to destroy the Vayeate and Mercurius once the both suits suddenly act suspicious*

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

* flies with strike freedom watching ready in case to back everyone up with soem cover fire with strike freedom's guns*

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by Gamefreak91What is it that kitsunesama doesn't know that u know?

Their are Stronger Versions of the Mercurius and the Vayeate, and they basically have double of what they're predecessors had

merged: 02-17-2009 ~ 01:26am

Quote by kitsunesama*Continues to fly but is ready to destroy the Vayeate and Mercurius once the both suits suddenly act suspicious*

Relax kitsunesama, just read the first part of this post

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

Quote by rooney

Quote by Gamefreak91What is it that kitsunesama doesn't know that u know?

Their are Stronger Versions of the Mercurius and the Vayeate, and they basically have double of what they're predecessors had

I know that. The Shuvian models from the Gundam Wing mangas.

*With knowing that information, I decided not to destroy the suits and continue flying*

eh, ok

should've kept my fingers still

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

If he created them, why would they turn on him, and probably, on us?

I'm guessing he thought that I had messed around with the programing of his Mobile Doll Programing

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*Uses the Necronomicon to raise a Zombie Army of Darkness and attack Rooney*

*Bruce Campbell shows up with a shot gun*
Well, hey there Bruce. What are you doing here?

"I'm here to tell you guys to shop smart, shop S-Mart."

Thanks for that important announcement, Bruce. The more you know!

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

Quote by maverickmechanic*Uses the Necronomicon to raise a Zombie Army of Darkness and attack Rooney*

whatever

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

"I do have to admit that" *Whacks maverickmechanic with the Heat Rod*

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

*mows down zombie army with shotgun blasts*

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

*fires with all weapons to take out some of army and maes few shots hit mav*

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*Uses a trebuchet to launch flaming barrels of Naphtha at Lacus*

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

*puts a beam shield with strike freedom take more than that slices and attack mav with a beam saber*

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*Attaches plasma grenade to LL's back*

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.