Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight Wallpaper upgrading! - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight Wallpaper upgrading!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

I need your utmost input and expertise.. thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Loverdollx/th_AnimePaperwallpapers_Vampire-Knight.jpg

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

Maki

Maki

?? ?? je t'aime

I can't tell you much about because I haven't seen that scene, but you could bring a lot more lightness on the whole wallpaper, there is not problem that you want a dark one, but to bring out darkness you have to apply bright parts so they contrast with them!
Is all about your tastes but to me the crayon effect (or the marked edges) give the impression this came from a tiny source, I'm definitely not good at neat and clean stuff but maybe you can improve it =), and keep the grungy effect for the bg, which could make the focus on Yuuki & Zero n_n

hope I had helped you a lil'! ^^

Get Married and you'll be doing good, do not get married and you'll be doing better, just remember what's good it's enemy of what's better

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

so i should make my BG fuzzy so it will make more focus on on Zero and Yuki.....

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.