Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DoS Contest Announcement (let's get this right this time) - Minitokyo

DoS Contest Announcement (let's get this right this time)

Group announcement by Depths-of-Sound

page 1 of 1 8 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

As you, my lovely people, are well aware of, my first announcement regarding this contest of EPIC proportions has been removed due to my being a big dumbass. I shouldn't have named it the same thing as CL's...

But I realise that having two of the same announcement (only worded differently) was a huge waste of time. So how about we do this?

I'll link ya to the Celestial-Luminesse announcement so that you may view all of the guidelines and whatnot. And don't worry about being a member of CL or not, I would like as many DoS residents to participate in this contest. So PLEASE visit the Official Contest Thread with as much haste as your tiny, Otaku-ish legs can muster.

Our awesome Pande mentioned that she will add a contest section to Depths-of-Sound's website sometime soon, and it will contain my DESTROYED announcement. Yes, we have a website; and yes, no one really knows about it. So if you all are feeling particularly lazy, it shall be there for eternity for you to browse over.

Here is the all-too-important link to the announcement thread:

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD! CLICK ME FOR VERY GOOD TIME

Click it. Click it now. NOW I SAY!

And I just noticed that I can make even the simplest of announcements long and bothersome to read. Kudos to me.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

AAAAH! *clicks* Hey, I already viewed it XD And it wasn't boring, it was quite amusing, actually. I guess I'd better stop typing and work on my wallpaper...

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

LOLOLOLOL! I love your announcement.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Haha, some announcement. And I was mentioned in it too! <3 Great XD
Anyway, dropping by to mention that the first announcement is officially up on the site!
>>> CLICKY HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL DOS ANNOUNCEMENT <<<
You can also comment there if you want, make sure to write your MT user name :)
Congrats to the members who have found their ideas. My brain's still dead x_x

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

This boring? You got to be kidding me. (Or searching for praise :P :x ) Your announcements are so entertaining. :D I'll give the contest a shot, if my monitor recovers, or I ditch it for a new shiny one. *is threatening it*

And yay for Pande! Love the banner! By the way, I checked the archives - where's Dear Reader?

See you all! I'm looking to see all the walls that will churn up from this contest.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Wewt. I love your announcements, Dev. :p
And yeah. Woo! Contest! ENERGY! (oddly enough I'm half asleep as I'm typing LOL)
Though half asleep seems to be my ideal creative time.

And I knew about the website!
and... YAY BANNER!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote by aozoraskiesBy the way, I checked the archives - where's Dear Reader?

Gosh, thanks for reminding me! I've been a total airhead recently >.< *runs to add it*

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Quote:
And I just noticed that I can make even the simplest of announcements long and bothersome to read. Kudos to me.

LOL YOU REALLY DID. i am tempted to enter, i am even working on a wall that fits the theme and i have a song BUT... i dont feel like it D< why? because I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN AGES, dev is finally fed up with vita's complaining XD

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.