Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight : Zero or Kaname - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight : Zero or Kaname

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

>_< OK, I always liked Zero from VK but I couldn't decide who was better for Yuki so I never thought of it. But yesterday I started thinking about , because I read the chap. about when Yuki becomes Kaname Lover. So who do you think should win Yuki. Though she does love Kaname. T_T No spoilers, pleases! OX

I don't like Kaname. At all. I can't really say why that is, though. I just don't like him. But I really like Zero. :-D So, my vote is for Zero.

Calypsa

Neko Psychic Vamp

Kaname!

KANAME 4 LIFE!

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Kaname of course, Zero is a slacker IMO.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Kaname! Zero is alright... They're both cool and everything, but Zero has that sort of insane side of him.
So, Kaname! ^_^

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

I don't like Kaname.... he's so mysterious imo..... I vote for Zero U____U I like him a lot!

Kaname...but only in the first season...I haven't seen the second yet.
Zero's pretty awesome, I'm just more of a Kaname fan. :D

I prefer zero.he just too cool.

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Zero tbh.

dlSwedney-Toddlb

*!Anime_Junky!*

I think that Zero should get Yuki because well, Kaname and Yuki just don't look right together.(you'll see why if you've already watched episode 20-21) It's just akward, but with Zero she seems more relaxed.

zero.. definitely..

kaname all the way!

i don't mind who is Yuuki will end up but i love to see Yuuki with Kaname but...pity Zero...oh,i don't know who i should choose..

I'd say.... uhm.... BOTH! 8d For each other! 8d *throws Yuuki away* lol I'd laugh to death if Zero and Kaname gives up Yuuki and goes gay for each other xD xD

Zero!
Kaname's just too messed up to deserve the girl. But on second thought I don't think Yuuki even deserves Zero.
conclusion: Yuki and Kaname should get together and Zero should look for someone as wonderful as he is.

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song"- chinese proverb

nee...

always, forever... Zero-kun...ist so hot!

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

ZERO!

If you ask me then I would choose Yuki with Kaname...
But another part of me I think ME n Kaname goes 2gether would be better... >_<

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

KANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEE(...) :D

nothing else to add :D

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

I love both but im gonna say KANAME

Hmm....Well let me contrast and compare the two.

Kaname traits= He is the one who saved Yuki when she was younger from a uncontrollable vampire. He has deep feelings for Yuki. He recently talked Yuki to being his lover for the truth 10 years ago. He is a supercute kindhearted pureblood with a lonely look in his blood red eyes. Very Superior, the president of the Night class. Great w/ the girls. And of course Yuki adores him. Glossy brown hair.

Zero traits= Yuki's close childhood friend, a regular aristocat vampire. Very quiet. Drinks blood from Yuki's neck regularly. The only other guard of the acadamy. Very cool, the girls are frightened by him. He has Light Silver hair and the gentlest Lavender eyes that have u trapped as soon as u look into them. He also loves Yuki, but all he wants is her to b happy and protected.

Over all Kaname seems to b the alternate but Zero is way closer to Yuki than I think Kaname is even though he saved her life, Yuki most likey loves Zero as a brother, but Kaname as.......<3 yeah u know love interest

BOTH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! They're freaking awesome

all my love to the Vk boys

<3<3<3

Kaname, is her first love, so they should get together

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.