Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Vector-inker for manga project! - Minitokyo

Need Vector-inker for manga project!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Angelfallen

Angelfallen

The Fallen Angel

Greetings everyone,

Like some of you may know, my friend Hagane and I are working on a manga project called "HEART OF WILDFIRE". The story isn't that far and the pages from the written scripts are still in waiting to be drawn since we all have other priorities in our lives (school, work, etc), but we are definitely working on it as much as possible.

Right now, we are in urgent need of someone who's very skilled in Lineart Vectoring for our drawings. If you are interested to work with us, you don't have to post a message here. Just send us an email at the following address with some of your vector arts.

recruit@heartofwildfire.com

For more informations about this project, feel free to visit the site at www.heartofwildfire.com
PS: Take note that our project is none lucrative

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r38/Archange_GMichel/Heart%20of%20Wildfire/NewHOW-Banner01.png

-The Fallen Angel

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.