Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 noone eats oatmeal anymore >: - Minitokyo

noone eats oatmeal anymore >:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I guess noone eats oatmeal anymore I eat oatmeal for breakfast though I put the soy milk in it ;p

meh sig banners are overrated

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

3 years ago I used to eat oatmeal every single morning (no exceptions!). Lost a lot of weight, even though I used to eat out for lunch every single day! Once I stopped, I gained weight (and still haven't lost that)
Oatmeal is pretty nice, and can be healthy by adding blueberries, cinnamon and honey.
I recently went back to eating oatmeal, something like 2-3 times a week.

People still oatmeal ^_^ (at least you and I do)

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

I keep trying to eat oatmeal. It's sort of strange; I like it for the first four or five bites, but then I get tired of eating it, even though I'm still hungry. -_-; Not really sure why. My mom eats a lot of oameal.

Not all those who wander are lost...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I eat oatmeal still, I don't eat breakfast but I will have it for "lunch" and sometimes "supper" too I'm noctural so I call a meal breakfast it's probably everyone's supper hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I like oatmeal, but I prefer cold breakfast so I usually eat oatmeal as a snack...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Speaking of cold, my mom does a version of that for breakfast sometimes... add plain water to half a bowl of oatmeal (Quaker's, right) until the bowl is around 3/4 full, then leaving it to soak in the fridge for a while. Remove it before it gets too soggy, then add in a medley of your favourite fruits, cut to bite-size (appple, pear, banana, berries, grapes, or whatever you fancy. Orange is probably odd here, though).

Surprisingly, it goes down pretty well, although I'd recommend eating only when it's not so cold, so you don't get a stomach upset in the morning...

I have the odd craving everynow and then....

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

*munch munch munch*

*is currently eating oatmeal as she types*

Oatmeal does a body good! (Though unfortunately due to time restraints I've had to satisfy myself with the instant oatmeal... :()

Signature Image

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I love oatmeal its good for you (:

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i get the munchies and crave some odd stuff, yes i eat oatmeal from time to time

Signature

I love oatmeal. Too bad I don't eat breakfast much anymore.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

munchies O-o? do you drink?

hey wait you don't eat breakfast thats not good

I DO! I simmer in dried cranberries (so they puff up a little) and half 'n half.

HarukaTsu

HarukaTsu

Haru-Chan

Actually, Oatmeal sounds really tasty..... I think I will have to go shoping!

yep oatmeal really does good stuff for fat loss

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

hahaha that’s true for me! Every single day for a whole school year I had the original oatmeal for breakfast. But when school ended my mom stopped buying the ingredients for making it and I stopped waking up early enough eat breakfast. For the past 4 weeks I have been getting up at 6am, but I had no ingredients so I have been eating a hard boiled egg every day (yuck).

I have to say I did not feel/look any different eating Oatmeal; I was just too lazy to make scrabbled eggs! xD

mintcherryz

mintcherryz

Princess

i have oatmeal at home, but i don't touch it because i don't like it :X
the rest of my family eats it quite often though

I only eat oatmeal when I have some brown sugar to put in it.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Sounds very yummy! Soymilk is delicious and i also like oatmeal a lot.

i guess you mean the oatmeal which you have to cook over the stove, i guess no one now has the time to cook them for breakfast :p which is a pity.

Instant ones is still kind of popular i think. And i also think it's interesting to see how everyone eat their oatmeals differently: some people like to put a lot of milk, some like a lot of sugar, some like it very hot and others don't etc.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I loooooooove oatmeal. But I only have time for instant oatmeal these days so lame. Maybe I'll try soymilk in it. Sounds interesting at least.

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

I eat oatmeal too! Every morning before school, some of my friends are like "wtf?" but I like it, haha.

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

I used to dislike oatmeal but ever since my friends started eating in front of me i started stealing from her bowl and i just kinda got into eating oatmeal also caz of her lol i know having actual oatmeal is better for you but i like those instant oatmeal that has fruits in it..^.^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

hmm i only eat cornflake and i never eat oatmeal b4 o.0

I eat oatmeal, I love it. Though we rarely buy it is the problem.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.